About Dolly Partons
Stampede Pigeon Forge
Guests of all ages can enjoy Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, offering an exciting live performance paired with delicious homestyle cuisine. The dinner show features jaw-dropping horse-riding stunts, extravagant special effects, lively musical productions and a four-course feast that’s sure to please any palate.
More Information on Dolly Partons
Stampede Pigeon Forge
In November and December, Dolly Parton’s Stampede transforms into a holiday celebration including a live Nativity, with three kings atop camels, holiday music, a visit from Santa, and a four-course yuletide feast.
Join our cast, including 32 magnificent horses, and take a nostalgic holiday trip with a friendly North Pole – South Pole rivalry. Watch in delight as the Sugar Plum Fairy brings toys to life right before your eyes. Our live nativity scene, which includes three kings arriving atop real camels, brings the true meaning of Christmas to life. Santa himself will also make an appearance in a horse-drawn sleigh. Be sure to arrive early as you get ready for the High Spirited Adventure at The Smokies Most Fun Place to Eat!™
Good To Know
- Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. To reduce your wait time, do not arrive more than 45 minutes before your scheduled showtime.
- Strollers/carriers are not permitted in the building.
- Children under the age of 3 are free only if they sit in a parent’s lap and eat from their plate.
- Leftovers from the four-course feast can be taken to-go.
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Bring cash to tip server.
- Innovative new lighting technology bringing the main arena backdrop to life and featuring a stunning tribute to the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Whole Rotisserie Chicken
- Hickory Smoked Barbecued Pork Loin
- Stampede’s Original Creamy Vegetable Soup
- Scrumptious Homemade Biscuit
- Hot Buttered Corn on the Cob
- Tasty Herb-basted Potato
- Stampede’s very own Specialty Dessert
- Unlimited Coca-Cola, tea or coffee
Pigeon Forge Terrific Tidbits
Browse our travelin’ fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Pigeon Forge or spend some time reading through our Pigeon Forge blog! We love Pigeon Forge and hope you do too!