How To Redeem Scenic
Helicopter Tours Pigeon Forge Coupons
Purchase your tickets from Travelin’ Coupons.
Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Scenic Helicopter Tours Pigeon Forge Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. You can CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
Helicopter Tours Pigeon Forge
Scenic Helicopter Tours offers a variety of tours with breathtaking views of the Smokies! Choose from 8 different flight packages to see a beautiful panorama of the Smoky Mountains, French Broad River, Douglas Dam Lake, Bluff Mountain, Chilhowee Mountain Range, historic downtown Sevierville, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. These scenic tours are for those who love nature, as the views are beautiful!
More Information on Scenic
Helicopter Tours Pigeon Forge
Scenic Helicopter Tours offers a variety of tours with breathtaking views of the Smokies! Open 9AM – Sunset daily. No weight limit. Our facilities are Handicap accessible. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers at a time. Scenic Helicopter Tours is one of the only helicopter operators allowed to fly into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Upsey Downsy: The name says it all! You will climb to about 500 feet and circle our heliport “Just to get the feel of a helicopter.” WE RECOMMEND THE NEXT FLIGHT UP – For a much better value and experience.
- Mountain and River View: This flight takes you over the French Broad River and rolling hills of Sevier County. From 1200 feet you will see a beautiful panorama of the Great Smoky Mountains. This flight covers 8 Miles.
- Douglas Lake Flight: At 1500 feet above the ground, this flight extends along the French Broad River toward the Douglas Dam Lake area with lots of scenery. 12 miles/flight time about 6 minutes.
- Foothills or Extended Lake Flight: You pick on this option – We can fly you out further along the rolling farmland and Douglas Lake area or out toward the foothills of the Smoky Mountains. Flight Path is 16 Miles.
- Mountain Valley Flight: As you depart from the heliport toward the lower foothills and lots of undeveloped mountains and Bluff Mountain, you’ll be amazed at the view of the Smoky Mountains. 24 miles/Flight time about 12 minutes.
- The Ridge Runner: This is a newly named “classic” over the Chilhowee Mountain Range. You will fly over the lessor developed areas. Historic downtown Sevierville and Pigeon Forge can been seen off in the distance, but mountains, ridges and valley are the highlight of this flight.
- Gatlinburg Mountain Tour: Soar high above the foothills and lots of undeveloped mountains. This flight offers views of Sevierville, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge too. A breathtaking experience! 36 miles/flight time about 18 minutes.
- National Park Flight: This flight is perfect for those who love nature as the views are beautiful. This flight covers historic downtown Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg before it enters the Great Smoky Mountains National Park over deep valleys and high mountains and shows the heart of the Tennessee side of the park. 50 miles/Flight time about 25 minutes.
Scenic Helicopter Tours
Address & Contact Information
Sevierville, TN 37876
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg Deals
Save $4.00 at Impossibilities – Magic, Mindreading and Mayhem!
Travelin’ Coupons has special offers at Zorbing Outdoor Gravity Park!
GROUPON offers things to do in Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg for up to 50% off!
Pigeon Forge Terrific Tidbits
Browse our travelin’ fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Pigeon Forge or spend some time reading through our Pigeon Forge blog! We love Pigeon Forge and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Pigeon Forge Travel Guide