How To Redeem US
Ghost Adventures Coupon
Purchase your ticket to US Ghost Adventures from our partner, Get Your Guide. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our US Ghost Adventures Coupon!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Portland. CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today! 😍
Take a historic and memorable look at the haunted past of Portland, Oregon, with a 1-hour walking tour. Set off on an adventure through downtown Portland with a knowledgeable and experienced guide, and discover the most haunted locations in the area. Take an eerie evening walking tour around Portland, visiting sites that have been made famous by paranormal researchers, television programs, and nationally recognized “Top Ten Most Haunted” lists.
More Information on US
Make your way to the meeting point at Lan Su Chinese Garden and look for your guide, who will carry a lantern. Begin immediately with the obscure history of the City of Roses before embarking on a haunted route to 8 locations in the surrounding downtown area. Head to the waterfront, then walk the dark streets to the Old Town Pizza to hear researched stories and eyewitness accounts of personal hauntings in Portland’s morbid and mysterious past. From there, the tour only gets spookier as you visit The Shanghai Tunnels to see the firsthand reminder of Portland’s shady past where men were kidnapped or “Shanghaied” and sold to ship’s captains in need of sailors, and women were captured and forced into illicit work.
Learn about an entire network of vice and illegal trade that began to use these tunnels for gambling, opium dens, prostitution, and kidnapping. Your guide will take you to some of the other most haunted locations and deliver, in gripping detail, the history and eyewitness accounts of hauntings and paranormal activity. Finally, make your way back to the final stop at Lan Su Chinese Garden, where your guide can give you a final recap of Portland’s strange activity. Answer any ghost questions you might have, and check out and exchange any paranormal pictures and movements caught on camera.
- Learn about a 19th century murder and its connection to Portland’s Shanghai Tunnels
- Listen to local eyewitness accounts of famous ghost hauntings.
- Visit a haunted hotel to hear about paranormal experiences
Know Before You Go
- The standard tour lasts about 1 hour and has a total walking distance of around 1 mile
- You may bring a dog if it is kept on a leash
- Tours run rain or shine
- US Ghost Adventures tour is family friendly
- Walking tour
- Experienced guide
- Photo opportunities through the tour
- Well-researched and updated stories of history
- Eyewitness accounts of paranormal activity
What’s Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- EMF detectors and ghost plushes (available to purchase)
- Entrance to Shanghai tunnels
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Video recording
Not Suitable For
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- 1 – 1.5 Hours
US Ghost Adventures
Address & Contact Information
Portland, OR 97209