Wanderlust Tours exists to inspire its guests and vibrantly share the natural and cultural history of Oregon in order to instill appreciation and protection of the environment. Wanderlust Tours is registered with the Oregon State Marine Board and operates under special use permits from the Deschutes National Forest, Willamette National Forest, and the National Park Service.
More Information on
Half-Day Volcano Tour
Half-Day Lava Tube Cave Tour
Moonlight and Starlight Canoe Tour
Half-Day Cascade Lakes Kayak Tour
Half-Day Cascade Lakes Canoe Tour
Half-Day Shoes, Brews, and Views Tour
Half-Day Limited Entry Lava Cave Tour
Cascade Mountains Snowshoeing Tour and Bonfire
Half-Day Snowshoe Tour in the Cascade Mountain Range
Half-Day Brews & Views Canoe Tour on the Cascade Lakes
Paddle in your canoe through high-elevation mountain lakes in the mighty Cascade Range. Soak in the panoramic views of the Three Sisters, Broken Top, and more, tasting local craft beer (or root beer) lakeside.
Health & Safety Protocols
Effective 4/27/2022, it will no longer be requiring face coverings while in our vans during transportation. It will also no longer be required while in caves during our caving tours. We fully welcome and support anyone who wishes to wear a face covering while in our office, in our vans, on tour, etc. Wanderlust Tours has been monitoring both state and federal guidelines closely and will continue to do so in order to keep our guests and employees safe. In accordance with state and federal guidelines, the mask requirements for Wanderlust Tours will be changing.
- Before your Tour: They ask that their guests prepare the following for their tour date:
- Monitor Health Have no symptoms of sickness for the previous 7 days
- If you’ve experienced any of the symptoms we ask you to postpone your travels
- Waivers: When your tour is booked, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to digitally sign your waiver.
- Meet at Office Location 5-10 minutes prior to tour departure