More Information on
Above all, sure to please the entire family, Belmont Park is located on the surf and sand of Mission Beach and offers free parking and free park admission. The Park features a wide array of cuisine, including oceanfront restaurants Beach House Bar & Grill, Draft, and Cannonball, as well as quick service concepts Belmonty’s Burgers, Hot Dog on a Stick, and Dole Whip.
Belmont Park San Diego Highlights
- Mini Golf – practice your putting skills on this 18-hole course with surprises at every turn.
- Sky Ropes – this open-air obstacle course requires concentration and skill to navigate across tight ropes, balance beams, and other challenges.
- Sky Climb/Rock Wall – put on a harness and put your upper body strength to the test on this 30-foot-tall rock climbing wall featuring multiple routes to the top.
- The Giant Dipper – this historic wooden rollercoaster is made up of 2,500 feet of track and 13 heart-pounding hills. At the top, you’ll get a picture-perfect view of the ocean.
- Beach Blaster – a super-thrilling four-seater that will swing you 60 feet in the air and 120 degrees in both directions while giving you prime ocean views – if you can catch ‘em.
- Krazy Kars – a wild and ‘krazy’ bumper car ride with a twist.
- Liberty Carousel – this nostalgic theme park classic is ideal for visitors of all ages. Pick a horse and take a spin.
- Tilt-a-whirl – this spinning and rolling ride is sure to put your stomach to the test as you whirl and twirl away.
- Octotron – hop on this coaster-like ride that propels you along a track at speed decided by you.
- Mic Drop – a drop tower-style kiddie-thrill ride sure to excite your little ones.
- Control Freak – a unique passenger-controlled ride that flips you upside down and all around, over and over.
San Diego Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on San Diego or spend some time reading through our San Diego blog! We love San Diego and hope you do too!