About 2 Hour
Sunset Sailing Tour
Set sail at one of the best times of day—sunset—during this San Diego Bay cruise. Board a comfortable sailing yacht and cruise along San Diego’s coastline, taking in views of the scenic waterfront, military vessels, and historical landmarks. Catch sight of marine life and enjoy spectacular photo ops. Gorgeous sunset views and Wine makes this tour a great choice for couples or travelers celebrating a special occasion.
More Information on 2 Hour
Sunset Sailing Tour
Sail the calm waters of San Diego Bay at sunset aboard a sailing yacht and it is ideal for celebrating a special occasion—share a Wine toast at sea. A small-group tour capped at six people for a personalized experience and watch unobstructed views of San Diego’s skyline from a boat on the bay. We recommend you to reserve all 6 seats for an unforgettable private experience. We are often sold out and cannot accommodate more people than the number you reserved, regardless of age. This includes infants of any age.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship or flight.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Be sure to follow the link under “Special Instructions” on your Viator ticket after booking for a detailed map, photos, directions & video of our meeting point.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- White Wine, soda, water and chocolates are available on board the 2 Hour Sunset Sailing Tour.
What’s Not Included
- 955 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
For a map, detailed description, information & video directions follow the web link on your ticket under Special Instructions. If you only use the marina address you will get lost. Arrive 20 minutes early so you have time to find the gate. We are unable to hold the boat for if your running late.
San Diego Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on San Diego or spend some time reading through our San Diego blog! We love San Diego and hope you do too!