Old Town Trolley La Jolla San Diego Coupons
How to Redeem Old Town Trolley La Jolla San Diego Coupons:
About Old Town Trolley La Jolla San Diego:
Featuring a 110-minute, 24-mile continuous beach shuttle ride, Old Town Trolley La Jolla-Mission Beach Tour offers great music, historic information, scenic 360-degree views and more for the whole family to enjoy. Guests can experience the best of the San Diego area, including views of Mission Beach and Belmont Park, Veterans Memorial, Old Town, and the Pacific Ocean.
More on Old Town Trolley La Jolla San Diego:
San Diego is known for 70 miles of beautiful beaches and mild temperatures. What better way to get you there than the Old Town Trolley Tour! Hop onboard our one-of-a-kind beach trolley and let us shuttle you to Mt. Soledad, La Jolla, Mission Beach and Old Town.
There is something for everyone, from expansive sandy beaches, rocky cliffs, reefs, tide pools and everything in between. The beaches in San Diego are as varied as the California beach towns that were built around them. Discover beaches perfect for families and coveted by the world’s top surfers. Play volleyball, spot creatures in tide pools or simply relax and people watch.
The fleet of colorful orange-and-green trolleys travel on a continuous loop beginning and ending in Old Town with a 20-minute photo op atop Mt. Soledad and 3 1/2 hours in the Village of La Jolla. The Trolley will tour Pacific Beach, Windansea Beach and Mission Beach on the trip back to Old Town from La Jolla Village. So grab your beach towels, slather on the sunscreen, get your eTickets for the Old Town Trolley La Jolla & San Diego Beaches Tour, and get out to explore some of the finest beaches in the world!
- Trolley runs daily at 10:15 AM
- Depart Old Town–4010 Twiggs St. – pick up 10:15AM.
- Stop #1–Mt. Soledad-stop located at the top of the memorial with a short photo-op.
- Stop #2–La Jolla Village-1021 Silverado St. (next to Chase Bank) –
- Final pick-up for remaining Beaches and return to Old Town – 3:00PM.
- Return to Old Town–3:45PM.
Old Town Trolley La Jolla San Diego Highlights:
- Mt. Soledad featuring the Veterans Memorial with 360 degree panoramic views of San Diego and the Pacific Ocean.
- La Jolla featuring the La Jolla Cove and children’s pool and nearby shopping in the Village that rivals Rodeo Dr.
- Pacific Beach, Windansea Beach and Mission Beach.
- Old Town, the birth place of California, featuring the historic state park.
- Premier ocean and beach views along the route.
Address & Contact Information:
Historic Tours of America
4010 Twiggs St
San Diego, CA 92110