How To Redeem
Old Town Trolley La Jolla San Diego Coupons
No deal yet! More than likely if we don’t have a deal – there isn’t one! Purchase your tickets directly from Old Town Trolley La Jolla San Diego and have a good time! Need anything else to do in San Diego? Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Old Town Trolley La Jolla San Diego Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in San Diego. You can CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
Old Town Trolley La Jolla San Diego
Featuring a 110-minute, 24-mile continuous beach shuttle ride, Old Town Trolley La Jolla-Mission Beach Tour offers great music, historic information, scenic 360-degree views and more for the whole family to enjoy. Guests can experience the best of the San Diego area, including views of Mission Beach and Belmont Park, Veterans Memorial, Old Town, and the Pacific Ocean.
More Information on
Old Town Trolley La Jolla San Diego
San Diego is known for 70 miles of beautiful beaches and mild temperatures. What better way to get you there than the Old Town Trolley Tour! Hop onboard our one-of-a-kind beach trolley and let us shuttle you to Mt. Soledad, La Jolla, Mission Beach and Old Town.
There is something for everyone, from expansive sandy beaches, rocky cliffs, reefs, tide pools and everything in between. The beaches in San Diego are as varied as the California beach towns that were built around them. Discover beaches perfect for families and coveted by the world’s top surfers. Play volleyball, spot creatures in tide pools or simply relax and people watch.
The fleet of colorful orange-and-green trolleys travel on a continuous loop beginning and ending in Old Town with a 20-minute photo op atop Mt. Soledad and 3 1/2 hours in the Village of La Jolla. The Trolley will tour Pacific Beach, Windansea Beach and Mission Beach on the trip back to Old Town from La Jolla Village. So grab your beach towels, slather on the sunscreen, get your eTickets for the Old Town Trolley La Jolla & San Diego Beaches Tour, and get out to explore some of the finest beaches in the world!
- Trolley runs daily at 10:15 AM
- Depart Old Town–4010 Twiggs St. – pick up 10:15AM.
- Stop #1–Mt. Soledad-stop located at the top of the memorial with a short photo-op.
- Stop #2–La Jolla Village-1021 Silverado St. (next to Chase Bank) –
- Final pick-up for remaining Beaches and return to Old Town – 3:00PM.
- Return to Old Town–3:45PM.
- Mt. Soledad featuring the Veterans Memorial with 360 degree panoramic views of San Diego and the Pacific Ocean.
- La Jolla featuring the La Jolla Cove and children’s pool and nearby shopping in the Village that rivals Rodeo Dr.
- Pacific Beach, Windansea Beach and Mission Beach.
- Old Town, the birth place of California, featuring the historic state park.
- Premier ocean and beach views along the route.
Historic Tours of America
Address & Contact Information
San Diego, CA 92110
Travelin’ Coupons Top
San Diego Deals
Save $2.25 per ticket at Ghosts and Gravestones Tour of San Diego with Travelin’ Coupon!
Save $18.96 per person when you book a San Diego Speed Boat Adventure Tour with us!
GROUPON offers things to do in San Diego for up to 50% off! See what deals they have today!
San Diego Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on San Diego or spend some time reading through our San Diego blog! We love San Diego and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite San Diego Travel Guide