About San Diego
Featuring live, professionally narrated tours of more than 50 landmarks in the San Diego Bay area, San Diego Harbor Cruises offers entertainment for the whole family. Each cruise covers more than 13 miles of the Big Bay, passing Seaport Village, Point Loma and other points of interest. Guests can choose from seven daily departures, and enjoy a snack and beverage bar, an onboard exhibit, and more.
More Information on San Diego
Enjoy the best sightseeing on San Diego Bay—with a professionally narrated tour of more than 50 storied landmarks. We’ll cover over 13 miles on the Big Bay, passing by Seaport Village, Shelter Island, ship-building and dry-docking facilities, Coronado Island, Point Loma, and Cabrillo National Monument, among many others. As we sail, we’ll see delightful marine animals and majestic sea birds, and we’ll talk about what local environmental efforts are doing to protect them. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to capture all the sights in photos and video, and our fully stocked snack bar is always open.
Good To Know
- 1 and 2 hour Harbor Cruises with 7 departures daily!
- Onboard experts providing a live, professional narration
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor seating with climate controlled indoor viewing and spacious outer decks
- Snack bar including full bar with adult beverages
- Souvenir boarding photos available for purchase
- Onboard exhibit featuring environmental and green facts and features on San Diego Bay, as well as local marine wildlife.
San Diego Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on San Diego or spend some time reading through our San Diego blog! We love San Diego and hope you do too!