San Diego Harbor Cruise Flagship Coupons
How to Redeem San Diego Harbor Cruise Flagship Coupons:
About San Diego Harbor Tours with Flagship Cruises:
Offered by Flagship Cruises & Events, San Diego Harbor Tours feature some of the best sightseeing in the San Diego Bay area on each one- and two-hour cruises. Covering more than 13 miles, the cruises guide guests through and around Seaport Village, Point Loma, Cabrillo National Monument, and other points of interest. All cruises include live narration, a snack bar, souvenir photos and more.
More on San Diego Harbor Tours with Flagship Cruises:
Celebrating 102 Years on San Diego Bay!
Enjoy the best sightseeing on the bay with Flagship Cruises, San Diego’s longest running harbor cruise company. Choose either a 1 or 2-hour professionally narrated tour of San Diego Bay. Tours run daily, year round. Comfortable indoor and outdoor seating is available. Snacks, beer, wine, and sodas are available for purchase.
North Bay Tour – 1 hour narrated harbor tour
– View the North Island Naval Air Station, Harbor and Shelter Islands, the Naval Sub Base and the Cabrillo National Monument.
– Tour is about 12 miles in length
South Bay Tour – 1 hour narrated harbor tour
– Take in the Star of India, the U.S. Navy surface fleet, Coronado Bay Bridge and busy shipyards.
– Tour is about 12 miles in length.
Full Bay Tour – 2 hour narrated harbor tour
– Our deluxe tour covers it all: Harbor and Shelter Islands, Point Loma, Cabrillo National Monument, North Island Naval Air Station, the Submarine Base, as well as the Coronado Bridge, and much more.
– Tour is about 25 miles in length.
Address & Contact Information:
Flagship Cruises & Events
990 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101