Tijuana Up Down City Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Tijuana Up Down City Tour Coupons:
About Tijuana Up & Down City Tour:
Tijuana is right across the Mexican border, making it easy to visit while in San Diego. This excursion with Five Star Tours take you to all of the main Tijuana sites, like the famous Cultural Center, Hipdromo, Tijuana Water Tour and Avenida Revolucion, the center for entertainment, shopping and dining. A delicious make-your-own taco lunch a La Placita included on your Tijuana tour.
More on Tijuana Up & Down City Tour:
Tijuana is a very young city, being just 122 years old, but even being young it is already the biggest city on the Baja California Peninsula. We’ll begin our tour as we cross into Mexico and enter a world of contrasts. To kick things off we’ll travel into the main street known for it’s historic roundabouts each with a statue of a hero, like Abraham Lincoln, Cuauhtémoc the Aztec King and many more. We’ll pass by the famous Cultural Center which is the main center of regional arts and has over 1 million visitors a year as one of the main tourist attractions in Tijuana.
Next we will visit the demolished Tijuana Bullring, the Tijuana Water Tower and the Hipódromo. We’ll end our tour on the Avenida Revolución, which in the past was an important center of economic development and known as the center of prohibited entertainment for people from the US, for some shopping and bargaining. Currently it is the center of tourist activity in Tijuana with its many cantinas, table dance bars, dance clubs and art galleries.
But before you go to the many little shops, you will experience the Tijuana tradition of making your own taco at the lovely restaurant La Placita. The taco is made with a delicious tortilla filled with meat, chicken or veggies, and all the trimmings such as guacamole, salsa, cilantro and onion. You’ll have the time of your life. Come and fall in love with Mexico!
- 2:00 PM- Depart San Diego for Tijuana
- 2:30 PM Arrival to Tijuana with City Tour, Shopping and Taco Demonstration
- 5:00 PM- Depart Tijuana
- 7:00 PM- Arrival in San Diego
Tijuana Up & Down City Tour Details:
- Operating days: Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays, 2pm to 7pm (Including round trip transportation and guided tour of famous Tijuana Landmarks)
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: All US Citizens, must have proper identification to return back to the USA. A passport, passport card or valid documentation is required to return to the USA. For Non US Citizens, please consult with your embassy.
- NOTE: Our normal border crossing wait time to return to the USA is about 1 to 1.5 Hours
Address & Contact Information:
Five Star Tours
1050 Kettner Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101