How To Redeem
CityPASS San Francisco Coupons
Purchase your pass online directly with CityPASS to get the best deals in San Francisco! We appreciate and thank you for using our CityPASS San Francisco Coupons!
CityPASS San Francisco
San Francisco packs a lot into its compact 49 square miles. And CityPASS is kind of like that, too – we’ve hand-picked the city’s best attractions, including the world-famous cable cars, and packed them into a perfect pocket-sized ticket book for your visit. CityPASS is valid for 9 days, giving you plenty of time to see the best of San Francisco, and take the best memories home with you.
More Information on
CityPASS San Francisco
7-day Cable Car and Muni Bus Passport:
- See the whole city and access all the San Francisco CityPASS attractions using Muni.
- Make your way around San Francisco on Muni’s diverse fleet of historic streetcars ,world famous cable cars, modern light rail vehicles, diesel buses, alternative fuel vehicles, and electric trolley coaches.
- Watch the Cable Car grip-men in action as they navigate the city streets.
California Academy of Sciences:
- Dive into Steinhart Aquarium, one of the most biodiverse and interactive aquariums in the world, home to nearly 40,000 live animals.
- Listen to a symphony of croaking frogs and chirping birds in the lush, living 4-story rain-forest.
- Experience the cosmos like never before on Morrison Planetarium’s 75-foot dome that seems to disappear when lit, creating a true-to-life recreation of luminous, faraway space and skies.
- Explore the wildest animal courtship and mating strategies in Animal Attraction.
- Trace the milestones of our species’ fascinating history by studying skull casts, interactive maps, and more in Human Odyssey.
Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise:
- Delight in the boisterous barking of the Pier 39 sea lions as they greet you.
- Sail underneath the majestic Golden Gate Bridge and around mysterious Alcatraz Island.
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the San Francisco skyline.
- Move about the boat; there’s indoor and outdoor seating.
- Discover points of interest about local landmarks as you sail by from the expert narration included on each cruise.
Aquarium of the Bay:
- Stroll through 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels for a scuba diver’s view of over 20,000 marine animals from San Francisco Bay and nearby waters.
- Feel the unique sensations of touching sharks, rays and sea stars in the touch pools of Touch the Bay.
- Walk through the Near Shore exhibit tunnel to catch a view of a giant Pacific octopus — one of the smartest marine animals in San Francisco Bay.
- Explore the distinctive ecosystems that support an incredibly wide variety of marine life in Discover the Bay.
- Take advantage of animal feedings, movies and presentations by the Aquarium’s interpretive naturalists to enhance your visit.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of city and bay as you investigate the environment in the spectacular glass-and-steel Bay Observatory.
- Get hands-on with open tinkering, building, and making activities in our expanded Tinkering Studio.
- Explore the environment with artworks, installations, and exhibits in the Outdoor Gallery.
- Find out how we interpret our surroundings and interact with one another in the West Gallery.
- Experiment with the sights, sounds, and experiences of perception in the Central Gallery.
- Examine life at different scales—from tiny microbes to the interconnected ecosystems of the bay—in the East Gallery.
- Watch as exhibits are being created in the open-to-view Machine Shop.
San Francisco CityPass
Address & Contact Information
San Francisco, CA 94103
Travelin’ Coupons Top
San Francisco Deals
Save $6.00 at Aquarium of the Bay San Francisco on the purchase of your ticket with Travelin’ Coupons!
Save $10.00 per person when you book a Go San Francisco Multi Attraction Card with us!
San Franciso Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on San Francisco or spend some time reading through our San Franciso blog! We love San Francisco and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite San Francisco Travel Guide