Fisherman’s Wharf and Waterfront Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Fisherman’s Wharf and Waterfront Tour Coupons:
About Fisherman’s Wharf and Waterfront Tour:
Learn to ride a Segway while seeing San Francisco’s most popular sites and destinations. Tour guests will experience Fisherman’s Wharf, Little Italy, and Ghirardelli Square while also enjoying unbeatable views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and San Francisco’s waterfront. Narrated by our professional San Francisco tour guides, this experience is great for all.
More on Fisherman’s Wharf and Waterfront Tour:
The Segway Tour routes follows the waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. After a 40 minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for two hours. Tours are limited to ten riders per tour guide. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don’t miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos – so don’t forget your camera!
Fisherman’s Wharf and Waterfront Tour Highlights:
- Cable Car turn-around
- National Maritime Museum
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Ghirardelli Square – home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
- Loop through North Beach San Francisco’s Little Italy
Fisherman’s Wharf and Waterfront Tour Details:
- All Segway Riders must be 12 years or older. Riders under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian on the tour.
- All guests must weigh between 100 – 250 lbs or 45 – 113 kilos.
- No pregnant guests allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for guests that are ages 70 years and older or those with mobility issues.
- Each rider must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and required.
- Wear comfortable closed toe and flat shoes. No high heels, flip flops or sandals.
- Bring an extra layer of warm, wind resistant clothing. Rain ponchos, knit gloves and warm jackets are available for guests use. Please leave bulky backpacks at home.
- Level of Difficulty: Beginner or Intermediate
- Tour Length: Approximately 2.5 hours (including 40 minutes of training)
- Departure Location: Fisherman’s Wharf
- The Tour office is across the street from the Hyde and Powell Streets Cable Car turn-around, in Fisherman’s Wharf. A Wells Fargo Bank ATM is at the entrance to the driveway of the training area. Look for yellow and blue flags. You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your schedule tour time. If you are late – you will lose your reservation and no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
Address and Contact Information:
Electric Tour Company
757 Beach Street
San Francisco CA, 94109