How To Redeem Fisherman’s
Wharf & Waterfront Tour Coupons
Purchase your tickets from Travelin’ Coupons and save. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Fisherman’s Wharf & Waterfront Tour Coupons!
Wharf & Waterfront Tour
Learn to ride a Segway while seeing San Francisco’s most popular sites and destinations. Tour guests will experience Fisherman’s Wharf, Little Italy, and Ghirardelli Square while also enjoying unbeatable views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and San Francisco’s waterfront. Narrated by our professional San Francisco tour guides, this experience is great for all.
More Information on Fisherman’s
Wharf & Waterfront Tour
The Segway Tour routes follows the waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. After a 40 minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for two hours. Tours are limited to ten riders per tour guide. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don’t miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos – so don’t forget your camera!
- Cable Car turn-around
- National Maritime Museum
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Ghirardelli Square – home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
- Loop through North Beach San Francisco’s Little Italy
Good To Know
- All Segway Riders must be 12 years or older. Riders under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian on the tour.
- All guests must weigh between 100 – 250 lbs or 45 – 113 kilos.
- No pregnant guests allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for guests that are ages 70 years and older or those with mobility issues.
- Each rider must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and required.
- Wear comfortable closed toe and flat shoes. No high heels, flip flops or sandals.
- Bring an extra layer of warm, wind resistant clothing. Rain ponchos, knit gloves and warm jackets are available for guests use. Please leave bulky backpacks at home.
- Level of Difficulty: Beginner or Intermediate
- Tour Length: Approximately 2.5 hours (including 40 minutes of training)
- Departure Location: Fisherman’s Wharf
- The Tour office is across the street from the Hyde and Powell Streets Cable Car turn-around, in Fisherman’s Wharf. A Wells Fargo Bank ATM is at the entrance to the driveway of the training area. Look for yellow and blue flags. You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your schedule tour time. If you are late – you will lose your reservation and no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
Electric Tour Company
Address & Contact Information
San Francisco CA, 94109
Travelin’ Coupons Top
San Francisco Deals
Save $6.00 at Aquarium of the Bay San Francisco on the purchase of your ticket with Travelin’ Coupons!
Save $10.00 per person when you book a Go San Francisco Multi Attraction Card with us!
San Franciso Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on San Francisco or spend some time reading through our San Franciso blog! We love San Francisco and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite San Francisco Travel Guide