About San Francisco
Bay Cruise Adventure
If you want to capture San Francisco’s picturesque views, landscapes, and sights with your camera, then you have to go on the San Francisco Bay Cruise Adventure. Perfect for photographers, families looking to create memories, and travel junkies, this cruise shows you everything the beautiful San Francisco Bay has to offer — from Pier 39 to the gorgeous skyline.
More Information on San Francisco
Bay Cruise Adventure
Take advantage of prime photo opportunities with unobstructed views in every direction aboard Blue & Gold Fleet’s 60-minute Bay Cruise Adventure. Sail past the famous PIER 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline. This comfortable San Francisco Bay Cruise tour has both indoor and outdoor seating with full narration describing major landmarks as you sail by them. You haven’t experienced San Francisco until you’ve taken a Bay Cruise.
Optional Meals at Hana Zen – located at Pier 39
- Lunch at Hana Zen includes – soup, salad, rice or garlic noodles. Choice of one (1) entree: Grilled salmon, pork tonkatsu, chicken teriyaki or a mixed sushi plate. Choice of soda or iced tea. Followed by dessert, house ice cream of the day.
- Hana Zen lunch hours: 11:30am – 4:30pm
- Dinner at Hana Zen includes – soup, salad, and a lava rock dinner with one (1) choice entree: New York steak, ahi tuna steak. lamb chops, Asian marinated chicken, or pork with Japanese fried rice, mixed sauteed vegetables and choice of soda or iced tea. Followed by dessert, house ice cream of the day.
- Hana Zen dinner hours: 4:30pm – closing
San Francisco Bay Cruise Adventure Details
- A free multi-language audio tour is now available in nine languages: English, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, German and Taiwanese. Please bring your Wi-Fi enabled device to access the tour.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your desired departure time.
- Note: Cruises may not operate during inclement weather. Check with ticket booth on day of sailing for schedule. All prices include narration. Service animals allowed. No reserved seating available. Schedule and prices are subject to change without notice. Lunch and Dinner option are served at Hana Zen located at Pier 39, not on the cruise ship.
San Franciso Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on San Francisco or spend some time reading through our San Franciso blog! We love San Francisco and hope you do too!