Segway Night Tour Chinatown Little Italy Wharf Waterfront Coupons
How to Redeem Segway Night Tour Chinatown Little Italy Wharf Waterfront Coupons:
About Segway Night Tour of Chinatown, Little Italy, Wharf & Waterfront:
Cruise through San Francisco at night on a Segway in this exclusive tour opportunity. You’ll visit iconic neighborhoods and sites including Chinatown, Little Italy, Fisherman’s Wharf, the Waterfront, and more. Your guide will show you how to navigate a Segway through San Francisco’s beautiful streets and neighborhoods while providing interesting facts about the city.
More on Segway Night Tour of Chinatown, Little Italy, Wharf & Waterfront:
Explore San Francisco by Night on this unique and fun-filled tour. Explore Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown and the Waterfront. After a 40-minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will glide through lively neighborhoods for a total of two hours. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don’t miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos.
North Beach Little Italy: This famous culinary destination prides itself on authentic Italian fare and bustles with activity both day and night. Stop in Washington Square Park, near St. Peter and Paul Church, and learn about the authentic Beat Generation in North Beach.
Chinatown: A veritable city within a city. Cruise through historic Chinatown and past hidden alleys in the largest Chinese community outside of Asia. As the tour moves farther east, enjoy romantic night views of the Transamerica Pyramid and the Ferry Building.
Fisherman’s Wharf & Waterfront: See hidden gems like Fish Alley, Fisherman’s Chapel, a WWII Liberty Ship, and the Pampanito submarine. Pause to take in breathtaking nighttime views of the Alcatraz Lighthouse and the twinkling lights of the Bay Bridge. Before returning to Fisherman’s Wharf, the tour will loop back from the edge of the Financial District and along the breathtaking Waterfront. Cruise past historic piers along the Embarcadero while the San Francisco Bay glitters against the night.
Segway Night Tour of Chinatown, Little Italy, Wharf & Waterfront Details:
- All Segway Riders must be 12 years or older. Riders under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian on the tour.
- All guests must weigh between 100 – 250 lbs or 45 – 113 kilos.
- No pregnant guests allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for guests that are ages 70 years and older or those with mobility issues. Each rider must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and required.
- Wear comfortable closed toe and flat shoes. No high heels, flip-flops or sandals. Bring an extra layer of warm, wind-resistant clothing. Rain ponchos, knit gloves, and warm jackets are available for guests to use. Please leave bulky backpacks at home.
- Level of Difficulty: Beginner or Intermediate
- Tour Length: Approximately 2.5 hours (including 40 minutes of training)
- Departure Location: Fisherman’s Wharf
- The Tour office is across the street from the Hyde and Powell Streets Cable Car turn-around, in Fisherman’s Wharf. A Wells Fargo Bank ATM is at the entrance to the driveway of the training area. Look for yellow and blue flags. You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your schedule tour time. If you are late – you will lose your reservation and no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
Address & Contact Information:
Electric Tour Company
San Francisco, CA 94109