Encounter St Augustine
Are you looking for an exciting time in Florida? Marineland has just the right activity to have an unforgettable experience! What do you think about having the best dolphin experience? This dolphin adventure can come true at the same time you enjoy the paradisiacal warm weather of Florida. You’ll get to see the immense Atlantic Ocean and create a bond with one of the most intelligent marines species in the world!
More Information on Dolphin
Encounter St Augustine
Marineland where the whole family will have a blast discovering the marine life beauty is the perfect place to make your swimming with dolphins dream come true with our wonderful encounter program. This program is designed for all ages, thus, the entire family can participate and learn by having loads of fun. With the Dolphin Encounter program, you get to meet our lovely dolphins up close and personal as you stand on an underwater platform where the interacting activities occur.
Our beloved dolphins will swim by you, allowing you to touch, caress, hug and even kiss them. Another interaction includes the hand-target in which the dolphin will jump to touch your hand with its nose. You’ll also receive important information about dolphins, their diet and care programs, as well as some tips to save their natural habitat. We are sure that this may very well be one of the experiences that you will cherish forever, so come now and live this exciting experience!
Good To Know
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, women of 5 months of pregnancy or more can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. However, women with less than 5 months of pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your reservation so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.
St. Augustine Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on St. Augustine or spend some time reading through our St. Augustine blog! We love St. Augustine and hope you do too!