About St Augustine
Discover a new perspective on St. Augustine—and enjoy a relaxing trip out on the water—on this sightseeing boat tour. Pick from multiple start times, head to the marina, and hop aboard. You’ll see highlights like the Bridge of Lions, Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, and National Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche; can spot wildlife like dolphins; and will learn the stories behind the sights from your captain’s narration.
More Information on St Augustine
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Pet Friendly
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Restroom on board
- Narrated Tour of St. Augustine’s historic land marks and natural beauty
What’s Not Included
- Parking around the marina is metered street parking & very difficult to find.
St. Augustine Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on St. Augustine or spend some time reading through our St. Augustine blog! We love St. Augustine and hope you do too!