More Information on
Lynn Meadows Discovery Center
Lynn Meadows Discovery Center is dedicated to inspiring children, families, and communities through the arts, interactive educational experiences, and exploration. Discover different cultures at the Celebrate the World We Share exhibit, board the train at Dolan Avenue Depot, and create a mini-masterpiece at our art studio – Art Knows Anything Goes. Outside, oak-covered acres provide more space to let the imagination run wild. Play “house” in the trees, tap a tune in the outdoor musical garden, and explore the tiny town of Kids Street. Book your ticket today!
- Come play at a nationally recognized children’s museum!
- Lynn Meadows Discovery Center is the first children’s museum in Mississippi
- 15,000 sq feet of hands-on interactive exhibits offer exciting inside play time rain or shine
- Explore outside oak-covered areas including a Tree House Village, Bear Creek, Kids Street, On the Green & much more
- Lynn Meadows Children’s Discovery Center Admission Tickets
- Access to Discovery Center exhibits
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes to wear
- Drinking water
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the museum, but you may bring food on our grounds.
- For the safety of our guests, we do not allow children without adults.
- Specialty rates available at location cannot be offered.