Pink Pontoon Biloxi
Climb aboard for a fantastic day cruising the water of Biloxi Bay with this Pontoon Boat Rental. Cruising on the water aboard a sleek and stylish pontoon boat is the perfect way to spend some quality time outdoors with your family and friends. Ideal for any occasion, you will have everything you need to maximize your vacation exploring Biloxi’s picturesque coastlines. Witness marine life like dolphins, schools of fish, and sea birds as you anchor down to enjoy the scenery. Book your Biloxi Bay Pontoon Boat Rental today if you are looking for a day filled with relaxation and fun!
More Information on
Pink Pontoon Biloxi
If you’re looking for the perfect way to spend the day with family and friends, one of our 24-foot Harris pontoon boats will help you get the most out of the picturesque waterways and coastlines that make Biloxi a favorite destination along the Mississippi panhandle. Renting a pontoon boat from Jennie Lou’s Water Sports is easy and affordable.
- Half Day or Full Day Pontoon Boat Rental for up to 11 passengers in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Luxury 24-foot pontoon rental that offers comfort, style, sound system, & retractable sun cover
- Pontoons are easy to navigate for an easy cruise to nearby hotspots
- Spend a few hours on the water chilling & relaxing
- Fun activity for everyone of all ages
- Duration: 4 – 8 Hrs.
NB: Pontoon boats can hold a maximum of 11 people or 1700 lbs.
- Biloxi Bay Pontoon Boat Rental (4 Hour/Half Day OR 8 Hour/Full Day)
- Life vests for adults & children
- Expert instruction
- Stereo & speakers
- Fuel (1 tank of gas)
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Flip flops or sandals
- Food & drinks
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Swimsuit, Towels
- Hat & ID
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures please reach out to the provider.
- Those born on or after June 30, 1980 can operate a pontoon boat but are required to take a Mississippi Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $8.99 (subject to change).
- The person signing the contract must be 18 years old or older
- Half-day bookings must depart and arrive on time as there are other bookings using the same boat on the same day.
- Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.