About Boston Ghosts and
Boston Ghosts and Graveyards tour brings history back to life, exploring the frightening past of sinister characters and hauntings of the city. Take a trolley to the two oldest graveyards in Boston for an exclusive night-time tour. Along the way, you will view the most haunted hotel in the city and hear scary tales of the Boston Strangler. There is something so thrilling about learning the mysterious lore surrounding Boston!
More Information on Boston Ghosts and
Ghosts and Gravestones is Boston’s premiere nighttime fright seeing tour. Join your undead gravedigger guide on a 90-100 minute trip through Boston’s darker side. Along the way, you’ll hear tales of the Boston Strangler, see the most haunted hotel in the city, and visit two of Boston’s oldest graveyards for exclusive nighttime access. Beware, this tour is rated PG-13.
Tour runs most dark and stormy nights so dress appropriately. Part of the tour is walking. Wear comfortable shoes. OTT is not responsible for things left behind on the trolleys. Due to high demand in October, All Ghosts & Gravestones Tours for the half-hour will be on Orange & Green Old Town Trolley Tour vehicles. Assistance animals, such as seeing-eye dogs, are the only animals that are allowed on board the trolleys.
- This tour is Seasonal and runs from March 30 through December.
- March 30 -May 24: Thur – Sun; May 25- Oct 31: 7 nights a week.
- Nov 1- Nov 24: Thru – Sun only through Nov 24, Nov 25-Dec 29-Select Saturdays.
- Closed on July 4th. Reservation confirmed for date and time selected. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time or reservations may be subject to cancellation and the ticket is non-refundable. Closed on July 4th.
- Reservations are required. Reservation-based tickets are non-refundable.
- # of Stops: 4+
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Booth Location: Tour departs from Old Town Trolley stop #1, at the end of the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel at 200 Atlantic Ave.
- Nearest Intersection: Atlantic Ave and State St.
- Parking: There is a parking garage located at 270 Atlantic Ave.
- Age Requirements: The Tour is rated PG-13. Child ticket is for ages 6-12. Tour may not be suitable for children under 13. Children under 6 are not permitted on the tour.
Boston Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Boston or spend some time reading through our Boston blog! We love Boston and hope you do too!