More Information on Boston
Odyssey Dinner Cruise
Cruise around Boston Harbor aboard the posh Odyssey. One of Boston’s largest fine-dining cruise ships, the vessel has three climate-controlled decks and a topside open-air observation deck. Offering a unique setting for a romantic evening or other special occasion, the Odyssey has a modern captain’s bridge and tasteful nautical accents designed to evoke the image of a classic oceangoing liner.
An optional commemorative photo will be taken when you come aboard and are greeted by the captain and crew. As you board and dine, the melodious sounds of jazz, blues and Broadway tunes performed by live entertainment will infuse the air. The hostess will guide you to your table. In addition to cabaret-style seating, private tables are available. The highly attentive staff and professional crew will strive to meet your every demand from the moment you cast off from the pier at Rowe’s Wharf. After departing the historic seaport district, the cruise sails eastward by Castle Island, Gallops Island, the reputed hiding place of Captain Kidd’s treasure, Brewster Island and the Boston Light. The ship will then head north to Deer Island and the Charlestown Navy Yard, home of the USS Constitution, before returning dockside.
You will be served a delicious gourmet three-course meal reminiscent of a four-star restaurant while you enjoy unparalleled views of the city’s skyline and famous landmarks that will take your breath away. The menu includes seasonal appetizers, entrees and desserts from which to choose, including a culinary delight from the chef created especially for that day. Prepared fresh on board each day, menu items include Maple and Mustard Glazed Chicken, Braised Short Ribs, Crab and Mussels Gratin, Romesco Crusted Salmon, Rock Shrimp Spheres and signature Odyssey Bread Pudding. The dinner is complemented by an award-winning wine list and a cash bar.
You can request that the meal be served promptly or at a leisurely pace, which enables you to stroll along the deck enjoying the sights and sounds beforehand. After dinner, you can head out on the open-air observation deck for a relaxing evening under the stars as you enjoy the music. An entertaining DJ will play a wide selection of top 40 hits up until the moment that the ship docks back at the wharf if you want to dance the night away.
Whether it is a social gathering, school outing or corporate event, the magnificent Odyssey can provide an elegant backdrop to any special occasion. Make your reservation today to purchase an eTicket that will enable you to enjoy a night to remember aboard an enchanting Boston Odyssey Dinner Cruise.
- The ship’s photographer records the moment when you Step Aboard the cruise ship.
- The Captain and crew greet you, then the hostess escorts you to your table.
- Odyssey offers a unique setting, with her three climate-controlled dining decks, to the Observation deck that begs to be explored.
- Set your own serving pace. Enjoy a drink and stroll the top deck first, or be seated at your table and let your personal waiter serve you upon boarding.
- A menu of creative seasonal hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, entrees and desserts is prepared fresh, on board daily — complemented perfectly by our excellent wine list.
- Curated background music by live guitarist
- Parking is available at Rowes Wharf
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions
- Most of our guests choose elegant, dressy-casual attire
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies
- Please note: only credit cards will be accepted for onboard purchases