About Boston Harbor
Sunset Yacht Cruises
Embark on a sunset yacht tour of Boston Harbor. Step aboard the classic Northern Lights yacht, a coast guard certified vessel with a captain and crew. The motor yacht Northern Lights is stylized after the classic New England 1920s-style steamships. Sit back and relax in a climate-controlled (with heating and air-conditioning) cabin, or enjoy the sea breeze on the open-top deck. Be sure to visit a fully stocked bar on the main deck to purchase refreshments by credit card, to sip refreshing drinks as you cruise along the harbor.
More Information on Boston
The Northern Lights yacht is one of the most comfortable and versatile cruise vessels in Boston Harbor, at 115 feet in length it features six bathrooms and provides ample seating throughout the ship for up to 149 passengers. Built for taking groups of people on spectacular sightseeing adventures, she is the perfect vessel for taking groups of friends and family out to see the harbor.
Know Before You Go
- This cruise lasts 2 hours; you are required to arrive 15 minutes in advance for pre-boarding
- Please do not bring your own alcohol, you will be able to purchase beer, wine, Champagne, or cocktails from the bar while on-board
- From March 15, 2022, Covid-19 vaccinations will be required on all cruises for those over the age of 5
- Enjoy light commentary on significant Boston Harbor monuments
- Listen to music played throughout the trip to create a relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere
- Cruise out to Fort Independence located on Castled Island, which was named by George Washington
- See the various sites of the inner harbor
- Enjoy cannon fire at sunset, which will be presented off of the USS Constitution every night
Boston Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Boston or spend some time reading through our Boston blog! We love Boston and hope you do too!