Experience the rich history of Boston from a different perspective with VIP tours of 4 Boston breweries and cider houses. Learn the history of the beer scene on a fun-filled journey sampling Boston’s craft breweries, artisan beers and delicious food. Get an in-depth analysis of up to 16 different beers on a beer tasting tour of Boston. Enjoy a delectable lunch and beer pairing at Chelsea Station, and learn how one of Boston’s premier beer bars maintains 100 different beers on draft.
Whether you’re a light beer drinker or a connoisseur of the brew, this is the perfect introduction to Boston’s top breweries, cider houses and distilleries. From pilsners to stouts, your beer guides will introduce you to award-winning beers of all styles. On Monday to Friday tours, visit legendary brewers including the Samuel Adams Brewing Company, Chelsea Station, Downeast Cider House, Night Shift Brewing or Mystic Brewery. On Saturday tours, the route may vary.
More Information on Original
Downeast Cider House: From its humble beginnings in the basement of a Bates College dormitory, Downeast Cider House is the result of hundreds of test batches aimed at crafting the best hard cider you’ve ever tasted. Original Blend is made from freshly pressed local apples, because the guys at Downeast Cider not only believe in high quality produce, they believe in America.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the craft beer breweries of Boston
- Visit 4 different breweries and experience VIP tours of beer production areas
- Taste up to 16 beer samples at 4 different locations, and get a beer journal for making tasting notes
- Enjoy a delicious beer and food pairing lunch at the Chelsea Station.
What To Bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
- Round-trip transportation
- Light meal for lunch
- Visit to 4 breweries/cider houses
- Tastings at each stop
What’s Not Included
- Optional gratuities for the guide
- Hotel pickup/drop off
Know Before You Go
- You must attend Original Brew Tour at least 21 years of age. If residing in the U.S., please bring a valid state-issued I.D. for proof of age. Non-U.S. guests, please bring your passport.
Boston Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Boston or spend some time reading through our Boston blog! We love Boston and hope you do too!