Kings Island Cincinnati Coupons
How to Redeem Kings Island Cincinnati Coupons:
About King’s Island:
Award-winning and record-breaking roller coasters. Family-friendly entertainment. A water park with 50 water activities. Kings Island is a dream amusement park for thrill seekers and families alike! Coaster fans can get their fill on top rides including Mystic Timbers, the Beast, and Banshee, while kids rush to Planet Snoopy for PEANUTS-themed kiddie rides and attractions. And, you don’t want to miss the shows!
More on King’s Island:
With more than 100 rides, shows and attractions, Kings Island offers the perfect combination of world-class thrills and family attractions. Guests can experience the park’s 15 roller coasters, including the world’s longest wooden (The Beast) and steel inverted (Banshee) roller coasters, Diamondback, and Mystic Timbers, voted “Best New Ride” in 2017 by Amusement Today. Orion®, one of only seven giga coasters in the world, opens in April 2020 and is one of the most anticipated new rides in the amusement park industry. Riders will plummet down a 300-foot first drop and reach speeds up to 91 mph along 5,321 feet of steel track. Families can spend the day together in the 18-time, award-winning Planet Snoopy kids’ area. Planet Snoopy features an elaborate collection of PEANUTS-themed family rides and attractions, including kiddie rides specifically designed for children.
Good To Know:
- Admission includes Soak City Water Park, featuring over 50 water activities.
- Soak City will return in 2021
- Height and weight restrictions apply on select attractions and rides.
- Planet Snoopy features Snoopy’s Barnyard Friends, a petting farm with over 50 animals.
- “Mystic Timbers” was voted “Best New Ride” in 2017 by Amusement Today.
- “The Beast” is the Guinness World Record Holder for Longest Wooden Roller Coaster.
- Be sure to catch a show or two for downtime in the park.
- If visiting with young children, take advantage of the Parent Swap Program on larger thrill rides.
Address & Contact Information:
6300 Kings Island Drive
Kings Island, OH 45034