How To Redeem Dallas Zoo Coupons
Dallas Zoo is featured on the Dallas CityPASS. Please buy the CityPASS directly to save 51% on top Dallas attractions. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. It may not be much, but every little bit helps. We appreciate and thank you for using our Dallas Zoo Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Dallas. You can CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
The nonprofit Dallas Zoo is open 364 days a year and welcomes more than one million guests yearly. Their more than 350 employees and 750 volunteers are dedicated to providing unparalleled care, educational experiences, and supporting local and global conservation efforts. They invite you to join for a memorable day at the Zoo. Located three miles south of downtown Dallas, the 106-acre Dallas Zoo is the oldest and largest zoo in Texas. Founded with just two deer and two mountain lions in 1888 as the first zoo in the Southwest, this City of Dallas-owned but privately managed zoo is a thriving example of a successful public-private partnership.
More Information on Dallas
- Get ready to explore 106 acres – the Dallas Zoo is the largest zoological park in Texas.
- Go on Safari at the Giants of the Savanna exhibit and enjoy an interactive experience built around the different species of animals that call the savanna home: elephants, giraffes, kudus, zebras, ostriches, lions, warthogs, guinea fowl, and cheetahs.
- Splash in a stream, ride a pony and feed birds at the award-winning Lacerte Family Children’s Zoo, featuring educational and interactive exhibits that connect families with nature.
- Take a tour through the Wilds of Africa on Adventure Safari monorail. The 20-minute, one-mile ride takes guests through the 6 habitats of the exhibit – the first zoo exhibit in the world to include every major habitat of an entire continent.
- Guests can enjoy daily keeper talks and wildlife shows throughout the Zoo. Check the Zoo map for the daily schedule.
- The Lacerte Family Children’s Zoo features a wading stream, so pack towels and/or a bathing suit for your children. (Swim diapers are required for toddlers.)
- The Nature Exchange in the Lacerte Family Children’s Zoo is a nature trading “store” where kids of all ages can trade natural items they’ve found for a multitude of minerals, fossils, bones, and other natural treasures. The value of the trade item is determined by its rarity and by the amount of information the trader has about it. (Please note: no bird eggs, nests, or feathers are accepted.)
Address & Contact Information
Dallas, TX 75203