How To Redeem The
Cove Waterpark Coupons
The Cove Waterpark is featured on the Dallas Pogo Pass! Purchase your Pogo Pass directly on Groupon and get up to 50% off! Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our The Cove Waterpark Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Dallas. CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today! 😍
The Cove at the Lakefront in Little Elm! The newest addition to the Town of Little Elm, The Cove at The Lakefront™ is a 42,000-square-foot, fun-for-the-whole-family, one-of-a-kind destination water park and event venue! Splash away in the zero-depth splash ground, catch a wave on our FlowRider® Double or take a relaxing ride down our lazy river. Open all year round with a concession stand and two bars.
More Information on The
With a retractable roof, The Cove at The Lakefront® is fun in any weather—all year long! They offer a wide array of membership options for you to choose from. The Cove at The Lakefront® promises fun for the whole family and features a FlowRider® Double Surf Machine, water slides for all ages—including two high-adrenaline slides for thrill-seekers! FlowRider® Double Surf Machine areas are available for giving snowsports a go with complete peace of mind.
- Masks are encouraged when not swimming or not actively eating or drinking.
- Social distancing encouraged.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash hands and practice good hygiene.
- Please identify all inexperienced swimmers upon entry. For safety of inexperienced swimmers, identifying wristbands required.
- An adult swimmer (15 years or older) must be within arm’s reach of an inexperienced swimmer in water greater than one foot deep.
- All kids under 7 must be within arms reach of an adult on the deep end side and actively watched on the shallow side.
- Must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the larger Red, Green, and Blue slides.
- Must be at least 42 inches tall to bodyboard on the FlowRider® Double.
- Must be at least 48 inches tall to surf on the FlowRider® Double.
Balloons & Decor
Please note that balloons and other party decorations, including table covers and banners, are permitted in rented party rooms only. Balloons and decor are not permitted in cabanas, on the Mezzanine, or on the patio. No confetti allowed.
Enjoy Food/Beverages at
- Designated Outdoor Patio
- Designated Mezzanine Terrace
- Proper swim attire required.
- Follow lifeguard instructions and all posted signs.
- United States Coast Guard approved floatation devices only. Life jackets are available.
- No running, diving, extended breath-holding, fighting, or foul language.
- No glass or outside alcohol.
- No smoking or vaping.
- The Cove at the Lakefront® is not responsible for lost items.
- Please store all belongings in a day locker.
Know Before You Go
The Cove at The Lakefront® is a no-spectator facility. All guests—both swimming and not swimming—must have a valid membership or purchase a pass to gain admission.
The Cove Waterpark
Address & Contact Information
Little Elm, TX 75068