More Information on
Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park Admission Tickets:
Get ready for a day filled with education and entertainment at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park. Moreover, see trained animals, like dolphins and sea lions, perform shows by dancing and jumping for you throughout the day. Another key point, animal exhibits throughout the park will captivate your attention between shows. See penguins, sharks, sting rays, pelicans, dolphins, and sea lions. Located on the beach in Fort Walton and just a few minutes from Destin Harbor, the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park is the place to spend a relaxing afternoon with marine animals. Get your ticket without delay!
Kids Reptile Safari at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park:
Calling all kids ages 3 and up!! Come and meet the cold-blooded residents of the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park on a Kids Reptile Safari. Get up close and even touch lizards, turtles, and more! Whether you think reptiles are cute or creepy, this meet and greet will be an educational good time. Above all, get out to the Gulfarium, where the reptiles can’t wait to meet you! Book your spot earlier to enjoy this today!
Discover Sea Lions at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park:
Get up close and personal as you touch and feed California sea lions at the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park. Ages 8 and up are invited to join in on the fun with the trainers and interact with these lively and clever mammals. Overall, you are sure to make fast friends and lasting memories on this Discover Sea Lions at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park. Book your experience today!
Discover Penguins at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park:
Make friends with the flightless birds of the sea, and Discover Penguins at The Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park. Feed, touch, and play with an adorable and lively African penguin during the tour. This experience, for ages 9 and up, is trainer-led and offers unique details about the species. At last, your encounter is sure to be a memorable one, so come meet an African penguin on your next trip to The Emerald Coast.
Discover Harbor Seals at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park:
Have an awesome up close and personal encounter with a harbor seal at the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park. Touching and feeding the harbor seals melt your heart. For ages 8 and up, you can watch as they play and learn interesting facts about this amazing species. Book today!
Discover Turtles Encounter at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park:
Did you know that sea turtles have a better sense of smell than sharks? This turtle-filled encounter for ages 5 and up will teach you that and more while introducing you to our seafaring Loggerheads, a variety of freshwater turtles, and especially our land-loving African spurred tortoises. After that, go behind the scenes to learn about our long-running sea turtle rescue and rehabilitation program. General admission to the park is paid differently from the encounter price and you can purchase them separately. Book your encounter today!
Discover Dolphins Encounter at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park:
Guests love to spend time with the dolphin family during this hands-on dockside encounter. Play, laugh, and learn about the Atlantic bottlenose dolphin, known for its curious nature and spirited disposition. Participants should wear suitable attire so they manage water! Indeed, this fun and engaging encounter is for ages 5 and up. Reserve your spot today!
VIP “Trainer for a Day” Experience at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park:
Sign on for the experience of a lifetime with the Gulfarium’s VIP “Trainer for a Day” adventure. For ages 13 and up, this fully-immersive training day teaches people straightaway what it takes to be a bonafide marine mammal trainer. Work side-by-side with resident experts to learn all about the park’s marine mammals, their behavior, biology, their interactions with humans, and more. Book your spot today!
- General admissions are required to be purchased to enter Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park and are not included in the encounter price. If you have not already purchased admission, you will be required to do so upon checking in for your animal encounter.
- Children under 5 are not permitted to participate. Account for potential traffic during your travel to the Gulfarium. During summer, it is recommended to plan to arrive 60 minutes in advance to accommodate any traffic delays. Encounters will not be delayed due to late arrival, and a refund cannot be provided in the event an encounter is missed.
- If guests or a family member has any special needs or disabilities, please contact TripShock before making the reservation.
- General admission to the park is not included in the encounter price and must be purchased separately.
- Guests need to be able to kneel to be able to fully participate in the program.
- Please remove all loose jewelry before arrival.
- Guests should not take Smoking and vape on-site.
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted.
- Strictly prohibited items include glass objects
- Coolers are not permitted.
- Photos that we take during the encounter will be available for purchase.
- Time spent with each animal species varies with each encounter depending on the individual animals’ behavior and needs.
- Encounters continue rain or shine, and no refunds or exchanges due to inclement weather.
- The encounter includes the opportunity to discover how each animal feels.
- Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Participants can bring certified service animals.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Restrooms are available.