There is nothing like the thrill of parasailing! It is a breathtaking way to see the spectrum of color and spectacular views over gorgeous Destin, Florida. Get a bird’s eye view of the beaches and jetties, the Gulf, sea turtles, dolphins, and more. With your professional captain and crew, you can expect breathtaking takeoffs and super smooth landings right from the boat deck.
More Information on
You can also get out on the water with this 12-person Pontoon Rental on the Destin Harbor through Gilligans Destin Coupon. Be your own captain for the day aboard a pontoon boat equipped with a 50 HP engine. See the sights around Choctawhatchee Bay and Destin Harbor. Visit the popular Crab Island or even try your luck at some inshore fishing in one of the area’s popular bayous. Whether you are looking for a family-friendly adventure or to create memories with friends. Spend a carefree day on the water, have a few drinks, soak up the sun, and leave your worries behind. Don’t miss the boat, book your pontoon rental today!
Destin Parasailing Adventure
- Soar through the sky at heights of up to 400 feet on this Destin Parasailing Adventure with Gilligans Destin Coupon
- A unique way to see the Emerald Coast from above
- See marine life such as dolphins and sea turtles
- Up to three people can fly at once
- Great for Ages 6+
- Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
12-Person Pontoon Rental on the Destin Harbor
- Destin Harbor 12 Passenger Pontoon Rental
- See the beautiful sights of Destin Harbor & beyond at your own pace
- Cruise along the coast & hang out at the world-famous Crab Island
- Clean & comfortable 12 passenger boats
- Friendly & professional instruction
- Perfect idea for any occasion
- Great activity for all ages
- Duration: 4 – 8 Hrs.
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up-to-date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- The person who books the pontoon boat must be 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license & credit card.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets are permitted.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Expectant mothers are not permitted to parasail.