About Destin Water
Be your captain for the day with this Destin Water Sports Rentals, Florida. Conveniently located near all the area’s hot spots, this activity allows you to do some sightseeing through the Destin Harbor and Choctawhatchee Bay and then head over to the famous Crab Island. On this sandbar, all the locals hang out. Imagine yourself anchored in Destin’s emerald-green waters enjoying water sports, sunbathing, picnicking, swimming, snorkeling, or just sitting back and relaxing. Book your day your way with this Pontoon Rental!
More Information on Destin Water
Destin Water Sports Rentals has the perfect central Destin location where you won’t get caught up in the harbor congestion, giving you more time to enjoy your rental. The 25’ pontoons accommodate up to 12 passengers, and our double-decker pontoons accommodate up to 14 passengers. Each pontoon has a canopy for shade and plenty of space for coolers and water toys. Our double-decker pontoons also have a slide.
Go west to soak up the sun on Crab Island, cruise the harbor, explore the fingers of Holiday Isle, or head toward Okaloosa Island and Fort Walton Beach to sightsee or anchor up on the many miles of Gulf Shore National Seashore. If you want less busy areas, cruise along the Choctawhatchee Bay and head north to Niceville, where you will find calm water and many restaurants with public docking, or go east toward Sandestin, where there is a public marina with access to restaurants and shops. Please keep in mind infants are part of the passenger count.
- 12 Passenger Pontoon Boat Rental in beautiful Destin, Florida.
- The launch is minutes from the famous Crab Island and Choctawhatchee Bay.
- Plan your adventure: fish, snorkel, or just cruise in style
- Choose from 4-8 hours for up to 12 passengers
- Safe, reliable, and well-maintained equipment
- Duration: 4 – 8 Hrs.
- Safety equipment
- Life vests (Adults & Children)
- Destin Water Sports Rentals Safety instructions
- Fuel (1 tank)
- Swim ladder
What to Bring
- Cooler with food and water
- Beach towel
- Water toys
- The operator (driver) must be 18 years or older with a valid ID and a Nationally Recognized Boater’s Safety Card.
- The operator (driver) must receive training procedures from Mid-Bay Watersports and follow all safety rules.
- The operator (driver) must complete a liability waiver
- The operator (driver) will ensure that all passengers on the vessel have signed a liability waiver before leaving the dock.