About Executive Saltwater Charters
Executive Saltwater Charters was formed with the pickiest of details, including on-the-water photos, videos, and personalized music to capture those moments. Whether it is an opportunity to strengthen family bonds or build a relationship with a prospect or existing client, they understand that quality time and shared experiences help you bond with those you want to and need most. Novice and seasoned charter guests, along with families and friend groups, are all welcome. Whether you are in town on vacation or looking for a unique way to make memories, they will custom design a deep-sea fishing trip or sunset cruise that suits you and your group.
More Information on Executive Saltwater Charters
Destin Harbor Private Sunset Cruise:
Get out on the water for the perfect sunset view of Destin Harbour. Grab those nearest and dearest and experience a surreal way to end your day. Float around and see the sights, watch the boats go in and out of the harbor, and relax knowing your experienced captain has your back! Watch dolphins frolicking, hear the hustle and bustle of HarborWalk Village, and even stop by one of the area’s delicious restaurants for a quick bite or a beer. It’s your cruise, do what you like! Book your Destin Harbor Private Sunset Cruise today!
Private Saltwater Fishing Charter from Fort Walton Beach:
Venture out to sea on this fishing charter aboard a 2018 fully rigged 31T Cape Horn with twin Mercury 300 engines. You will start your fishing expedition by catching live bait, then head out looking for seasonal king mackerel, Spanish mackerel, and blackfin tuna nearshore. For the second part of the trip, the captain will anchor offshore and catch some good eats such as grouper, snapper, and amberjack (all contingent on the season). You will also target Mahi, wahoo, and larger species. So buckle in for an adventure to remember and prepare to bring home the catch of a lifetime. Book your Saltwater Fishing Charter today!
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Cooler with ice, food, & beverages
- You must be at least 18 years old to reserve this charter.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- The boat has a maximum capacity of 6 passengers, regardless of age or size. However, you may consider keeping your party small for comfort. Fishing with six adults on board may be tight.
- This activity is not for small children ages 5 & under or expectant mothers.
- Catches are subject to seasonal requirements & state laws.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to reserve this charter.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited.
- The Charter is not handicap accessible.
- The captain will use extreme caution and his sole discretion in determining weather conditions and threatening waves and will ensure the utmost safety for his clients.
- The charter boat is a 31-foot Cape Horn equipped with Simrad’s latest fish-finding electronics and radar technology.
- There is a sani-potti built in the console for comfort and privacy, as well as restrooms at your departure point.
- There is free parking available on-site.