Get a taste of the good life as you kick back and relax on this 4 or 8 Hour Private Pontoon Boat Rental. Cruise through the sparkling waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay with your party as you explore local hotspots like Crab Island. Enjoy a swim, sightsee, spot dolphins, and soak in the beautiful Florida sun. Get out on the water on a private pontoon boat and make your next trip to Fort Walton memorable! Book today!
More Information on
Funday Watersports Destin Fl
Anyone born 01/01/1988 or after MUST have a Boater’s License to operate a vessel in the State of Florida. If you have a valid Boater’s License from your home state, bring it with you, as it will be honored. You must always have a photo ID and Boater’s License in the vessel with you.
- 4 or 8 Hour Pontoon Boat Rental from Fort Walton Beach, Florida (12 Passengers Max) with Funday Watersports Destin Fl Coupon
- Cruise with ease on the gorgeous Choctawhatchee Bay
- Minutes away from local hotspots like Crab Island
- Cooler & 100-watt blue tooth sound system provided
- Spacious seating for up to 12 passengers
- Duration: 4 or 8 Hrs.
- 8 Hour Pontoon Boat Rental from Fort Walton Beach (12 Passengers Max)
- Life vests (adult & children’s standard sizes)
- Fuel (1 tank of gas)
- Boating instruction
- Built-in cooler
- Sound system
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Swimsuits & Towels
- The person signing the contract must be 18 years old or older.
- Pontoon boats MUST be returned at the rental location no later than the time specified at departure.
- The boat has a maximum capacity of 12 passengers, regardless of age or size.
- Pontoon boats are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to operate the boat.
- Pontoon boats cannot be used as a shuttle.