How To Redeem Miramar Beach
Purchase your Miramar Beach Parasailing Coupons through our partner, Tripshock!
Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Miramar Beach Parasailing Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Destin. CHECK HERE to what deals they have live today! 😍
About Miramar Beach
Take advantage of this great value with the only parasailing company in Fort Walton Beach. Experience the best with a military pilot veteran-owner/operator and experienced captain emphasizing safety in a family-friendly atmosphere! Now you’ll know what it’s like to have wings. Book your Fort Walton Beach Parasail adventure today!
More Information on Miramar Beach
Miramar Beach Parasailing is a small family business owned by a combat veteran helicopter pilot. Their focus is to provide a family-friendly operation with an emphasis on safety. They have professional, customer service-oriented, safety-minded USCG licensed captains and highly trained crew. Come parasailing in Destin, Florida, on the NEW 2021 CWS Ocean Pro Parasail Boat the FAR OUT!
Once you arrive, check in with the security guard and let them know you are there to parasail, they will give you a parking pass and show you where to park. Then just walk down to the beach. The booth has flags around it. Spectators must book a spectator ticket to ride on the boat. This is based on space and availability, as parasailers receive priority on the boat. Spectators must be at least six years of age.
You will be on the boat for over an hour. The parasail flight takes 8-10 minutes in the Bay. Customers that require service dogs can bring them on the boat. However, animals are unable to fly. Customers may bring a small bag, water, and sunscreen on the boat. Restrooms are available at the departure location.
- Fort Walton Beach Parasail departing from Miracle Strip Parkway
- See amazing views from 400 feet above the water
- Up to three parasailers may fly at once
- Professional staff & safety equipment
- Early-bird departures are available for being on the calmest water of the day
- Great activity for ages 6+
- Duration: 1.5 Hrs
- Fort Walton Beach Parasail
- Safety orientation
- Life vests
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate attire
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to fly with a maximum of 3 flyers at a time. Single flyers are not permitted
- Flyers ages 6-17 may parasail with their guardian’s signed permission.
- Expectant mothers are not permitted on the boat
- The boat has a maximum capacity of 12 passengers, regardless of age or size.
- Customers must be 18 years old or older to book this activity.
- Flyers must be at least six years old or older.
Miramar Beach Parasailing
Address & Contact Information
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548