Reel Crazy Boat
Whether it is fishing in the Choctawhatchee Bay for bull redfish or nearshore for seasonal Mahi Mahi, vermilion snapper, red snapper, grouper, Spanish and king mackerel, bonito, triggerfish, and many more, you can rest assured the captain will cater to your most specific needs. What are you waiting for? Book a trip on the Reel Crazy and enjoy a day fishing in the beautiful waters out of Destin!
More Information on
Reel Crazy Boat
If the weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at the vendor’s discretion. If you are prone to motion sickness, you may want to take preventative measures. Sea sickness can ruin a perfectly good day. The vendor uses a 24-foot Proline center console 300 HP Suzuki engine. Moreover, free parking is available on-site. Gratuities are not included.
- Fishing Charter on the Reel Crazy in Destin, Florida, for 4 guests
- Target seasonal Mahi Mahi, vermillion snapper, red snapper, grouper, Spanish & king mackerel, triggerfish, bonito, & many more
- You may add up to 2 more passengers for an additional fee
- Bait, tackle & state fishing licenses are all included
- Morning & afternoon charters are available
- Choose between 4-10 hours of fishing
- Great trip for anglers of all ages
- Duration: 4 – 10 Hrs.
- Fishing Charter on the Reel Crazy in Destin, Florida, for 4 guests for a duration of choice
- Live/frozen bait & tackle
- State fishing license
- Experienced captain
- Fish filleting
- Safety equipment
What to Bring
- Wash cloth & towel
- Weather appropriate attire
- Cooler with food & drinks
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. If you are bringing an infant, you must provide a life jacket.
- If you lose fishing equipment, you are responsible for paying for the lost equipment.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to reserve this charter.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets are permitted.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests permitted on each charter.
- GPS devices are not allowed on the vessel.
- Charter is not handicap accessible.