End your perfect day of fun in the sun with a relaxing bonfire on the beach! Relax by the fire, listen to the waves crash on the beach, roast a marshmallow or three, and enjoy the company of your favorite people. Let a dedicated professional do all the work for you while you sit back, relax, and enjoy every moment of this awesome beachside bonfire experience!
More Information on Shoreline
Suppose the weather causes the bonfire company to call off. In that case, the customer may reschedule within seven days of the original date at the vendor’s discretion, and a new permit will be issued at the customer’s expense. Should the reservation not be able to be rescheduled, the customer may cancel and receive a refund minus the permit fee of $105. The vendor will contact you to set up the location of your bonfire near your requested neighborhood.
- Enjoy a relaxing bonfire by the beach
- Can take place at many public beach accesses in Walton County
- All supplies for the fire and an attendant to set it all up
- Fun for the whole family
- Duration: 2 – 3 Hrs.
- Firewood pit
- County Fire Permit
- Chairs and tables
- Gratuity for attendant (optional)
- S’Mores ingredients for your party (optional)
- Bonfires start just before sunset, the vendor will contact you to set up a time based on when the sun will set at the time
- Any request to start later in the evening is subject to an additional fee, and you must call to book.
- Bonfires can start as late as 8 PM, but this is at the vendor’s discretion.
- The person signing the contract must be at least 18 years old or older.