Snorkel Miramar Beach
Launch straight from the beach to the dolphin reef on a banana boat pulled by a USCG-licensed captain. The dolphin reef is one of the oldest and most established in the area, filled with marine life, and is only 800-1000 feet offshore with a depth of 15-25 feet. It is located super close to the departure site and is convenient without long travel times like other snorkel tours. All the snorkel gear and a guide for your safety are provided, as well as a 20-foot lily pad if you need a much-needed break. It is recommended the earlier you go out is normally the calmest water condition. Life looks better underwater, so book your Miramar Beach Snorkeling Tour today!
More Information on
Snorkel Miramar Beach
Why fight the crowds in the Destin Harbor and sit in ‘No Wake Zones’ to snorkel in the Bay while you could be snorkeling on a real reef in the Gulf of Mexico? Snorkel Miramar Beach is conveniently located right on the beach beside the best snorkel reef in Destin. A USCG Licensed Captain will take you to the Dolphin Reef via banana boat. Tours commonly see dolphins, sea turtles, and other marine life. You can even enjoy a meal at Pompano Joe’s after your ride. Come see us for the highlight of your Destin Vacation.
- Snorkel the Dolphin Reef in Miramar Beach, Florida
- Look for fish, crabs, & other marine wildlife
- Great activity for families & children ages 6+
- A short distance away from the launch point
- No scuba certification is needed
- True Gulf of Mexico experience
- Duration: 1 Hr.
- Miramar Beach Snorkeling Tour
- Personal flotation devices and swim vest
- CPR and First Aid certified crew
- Sanitized snorkel equipment
- Safety orientation
- Gear/equipment regularly sanitized between uses
- Guides are required to wash their hands regularly
- Expectant mothers and those with mobility issues can not participate
- The boat has a maximum capacity of 6 riders, regardless of age or size.
- Banana boats require a minimum of 2 people to depart
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets are permitted.
- Guests must be 18 years old to book this activity.
- Guests must be able to climb onto the banana boat.