Undeniably, there’s nothing quite like being out of the water on a beautiful day. Moreover, enjoy a fantastic fishing charter adventure with the best team in town. Their experienced captains have years of fishing charter and fishing excursion experience. It’s not only the best way to relax but also an amazing way to connect and ultimately deepen your relationships with friends and loved ones. Above all, be the hero for your family or group when you take them on a boat tour or sailing charter with Southern Country Charters.
More Information on Southern
Are you ready for the unique and exciting Destin Boat Sailing Tour & Fishing Charters With the Emerald Coast’s Best Captains? Southern Country Charters offer four tours.
2 Hour Destin Day Sail ( 2 Hour):
Hop aboard your 2-Hour Destin Day Sail and enjoy some time out on the aquamarine waters of Destin, Florida. Cruise around on a Stiletto 30-foot catamaran while you see the area like never before, with the wind steering your path. Additionally, take in the sights of marine life and maybe even see a dolphin or two. Enjoy the sounds of the sea birds and feel the wind in your hair. Above all, it is perfect for families, celebrations, or romantic engagements. Don’t miss out; book your sailing charter today without a doubt!
Private Destin Catamaran Sunset Cruise ( 2-3 Hours):
If you are looking for a beautiful way to end your day, this Destin Sunset Cruise is the perfect match! This cruise includes an experienced captain that will take you straight away on an exclusive adventure aboard a Stiletto 30-foot catamaran. Experience the magic and romance of sailing at dusk as you sip, relax, and unwind while watching for dolphins and other marine wildlife in the surf. Overall, it’s perfect for families, celebrations, or date nights. Don’t miss out on seeing the painted sky of another Destin sunset, book today!
Destin Dolphin, Sailing & Snorkeling Charter ( 3- 4 Hours):
Climb aboard your own Destin Dolphin, Sailing & Snorkeling Charter, and finally enjoy a day out on the sapphire-blue waters of Destin, Florida. Meanwhile, sail on a Stiletto 30-foot catamaran and see the area like never before, with the wind at your back. Lastly, have the opportunity to take in sights of the area’s marine life, snorkel, and swim, and maybe even see a dolphin or two. Don’t miss out; book your charter earlier today!
Destin Inshore/Near Shore Fishing Charter ( 4- 6 Hours):
Firstly, hop aboard this 21-foot center console fishing boat equipped with everything you need for quality time on the water. In addition, this is the perfect trip for anyone in the family in the luckiest fishing village, Destin, Florida. Included are 4-6 hours of fun and action-packed fishing for you and 4 of your companions. Be prepared to take home a cooler full of good eats to enjoy your day to the fullest. If you are looking for an enjoyable day with the nicest captain, you need to book Southern Country Charters charter coupons before it gets away!
2-Hour Destin Day Sail
- Private sailing experience in Destin, Florida, for up to 6 guests
- Chill out with your favorite friends, some snacks, beverages, music, & more
- Enjoy incredible harbor views, marine life, and more
- Fun sailing adventure for everyone
- Duration: 2 Hrs.
Private Destin Catamaran Sunset Cruise
- Private Sunset Sail in Destin for up to 6 guests
- Chill out with your favorite snacks, beverages, music, & more
- Enjoy the incredible harbor views & marine life
- Exciting sailing adventure is for everyone of all ages
- Duration: 2 – 3 Hrs.
Destin Inshore/Near Shore Fishing Charter
- Private, inshore/near shore fishing charter in Destin, Florida
- Choose from 4-6 hours of fishing and fun
- Morning and afternoon charters are available
- U.S. Coast Guard approved & insured captain
- Bait, tackle, ice & fishing license included
- Duration: 4 – 6 Hrs.
Destin Dolphin, Sailing & Snorkeling Charter
- Destin Dolphin, Sailing & Snorkeling Charter for 6
- Chill out with your friends, some snacks, beverages, music, & more
- Swim & snorkel in the Florida sun
- Enjoy incredible harbor views, marine life & more
- Exciting sailing adventure for all
- Duration: 3 – 4 Hrs.