About Gulf Coast
Have you been looking for another way to get out on the water? If so, this is an excellent way to enjoy your day in the Gulf of Mexico. Your knowledgeable instructor will introduce you to the wonderful world of surfing as you begin with a bit of yoga and stretching. Learn all about water safety and surf etiquette. You will be duck diving under the waves and learning how to log roll and nose dive in no time. Experience the excitement of waiting on your board for that perfect wave and popping up like a pro. Don’t wait until next summer, take a surf lesson today!!
More Information on Gulf Coast
Surf Lessons Destin is a fun activity for thrill seekers. In inclement weather, the vendor reserves the right to alter, modify, or reschedule any activities due to weather or unsafe conditions. If you cannot reschedule, you will be fully refunded. A typical lesson will include an hour of instruction and board rental. You will begin with an introduction followed by a current conditions/marine life report. The vendor uses Catch Surf soft top surfboards (authorized dealer). There is a minimum of 2 guests required for the activity to depart. The surf photography package is available for an extra charge.
- 2 Hour Emerald Coast Surf Lesson on Okaloosa Island
- Private sessions for one or group surfing lessons for up to 4 people
- Learn to paddle out, duck dive, log roll, & nose dive
- Choose your time and a location near you
- All gear is included except your swimsuit & towel
- Fun, family-friendly activity
- Great for confident swimmers of all ages
- Duration: 2 Hrs
- 2 Hour Surf Lesson on Okaloosa Island
- Experienced, CPR-certified surf instructors
- Surfboard with leash
What to Bring
- To provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider before your activity/trip date
- Guests must contact the instructor for departure information after booking.
- Guests may typically choose any time seven days a week between 8:00 AM CST and sunset. Hours and availability are subject to change
- Participants must know how to swim confidently
- The minimum age to participate is five years old