Create amazing memories with friends and family when you take a ride on this rollercoaster on the water! The Water Beast is a 4-passenger jet boat that performs three maneuvers no other boat on the planet can perform. It pulls 4 G-forces in a single turn, can bury the hull underwater, get everyone soaked, and perform a 360-degree turn. This is THE ultimate experience for thrill junkies and fun for the whole family. The Beast can be tamed for the moderate and excited for the ultimate thrill seeker. Book your ride on The Water Beast today for a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
More Information on Water
The Water Beast seats four passengers, and rides are 60 minutes long. The driver of the boat is a licensed captain with US Coast Guard. Moreover, riders under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present at check-in. Everyone should have swimming attire and sunglasses! No one should bring coolers, food, or drink on the boat. Riders must be at least eight years old. You will receive a full refund if The Water Beast cancels your ride. All riders get life vests. Lastly, ALL adult riders must present a government-issued photo ID at check-in.
- The Water Beast Jet Boat Ride departing from Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Cruise Intercoastal Waterway and enjoy multiple 360-degree turns to get you soaked
- Pull 4 G-forces in a single turn and go from 0 to 60 mph in just four seconds
- The ultimate experience for thrill seekers
- Great activity for ages 8+
- Duration: 1 Hour.
- Jet boat ride on The Water Beast departing from Fort Walton Beach, Florida, priced per rider for up to 4 guests
- Licensed captain
- Safety gear
What do Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Change of clothing (you will get wet)
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Swimsuit & Towel
- A paying parent or guardian must accompany children under 18.
- Wear clothes and shoes if you are comfortable.
- No food or beverages of any kind are permitted on the boat.
- Riders must be at least eight years old to participate.
- Service/comfort animals and pets are not permitted.
- The boat is not handicap or wheelchair accessible.
- The jet boat holds a maximum of 4 riders.