Watch the pink and orange-hued explosions in the sky as the sun sets on the horizon. This Destin Pontoon Sunset Tour is a beautiful way to get out on the water and a perfect idea for your family or even a romantic date night. Relax and lounge or take a dip in the water, your choice; this is a great way to get outside and see Destin from a different perspective. Listen to music and enjoy your time in Florida! Don’t miss an unforgettable Emerald Coast sunset; book yours now!
More Information on
The best way to end a fun day on the water is by watching the sunset on the horizon. The Destin coast offers some of the most spectacular sunsets in the world. The colors range from bright orange and red to pink. The sunsets on the water are vibrant and breathtaking. Captain Kendra’s Sunset with Dolphins cruise is a great date idea and is perfect for couples and a favorite thing to do for all ages. Suppose you are vacationing in Destin or a local who wants to enjoy a romantic evening with your sweetheart. In that case, Captain Kendra will take you on a leisurely cruise while looking for dolphins and watching a beautiful sunset. Please book online if you are ready to book your sunset and dolphin cruise.
- Captained Destin Pontoon Sunset Tour for up to 6 guests
- Watch the sky erupt in breathtaking colors as the sun sets on the horizon
- Listen to your favorite tunes as you cruise atop the water
- End your day in a truly beautiful way
- Choose from a 2 or 3 Hour Charter
- Great experience for all ages
- Duration: 2 – 3 Hrs.
- 4 noodle sling floating chairs
- 2 beach chairs & umbrella
- Cooler with ice & water
- Bluetooth speaker
- Safety equipment
- Licensed captain
- 15’ Lilypad
- Life vests
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Snacks & beverages
- Blankets, Towels, Hat & ID
- Guests must be at least 18 years old with valid ID to book charter
- Children 6 years old & under must wear a U.S. approved PFD while vessel is underway.
- Boat has a maximum capacity of 6 passengers.
- Guests must be 21 years old or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Spray sunscreen is not permitted on the boat.
- All glass items are strictly prohibited.
- Tour is not handicap accessible.