Hop onboard this 22-foot double bimini pontoon and explore the best of the Emerald Coast. Departing from Okaloosa Island, cruise around and view the beautiful scenery as you make your way to Destin, Florida. Get the chance to witness marine life like dolphins, fish, and all sorts of sea birds. Anchor down at the local sunken island, Crab Island, and enjoy relaxing and playing around in the emerald waters with friends and family. If you are looking for a day filled with relaxation and fun, book this charter today!
More Information on Charter
Charter Crab Island offers a private tour from The Gulf Restaurant to Crab Island on a 22ft double Bimini, 6-passenger pontoon boat that provides an abundance of shade. Your rental includes a licensed Captain, storage space, a cooler full of ice, music, floating water mats, and plenty of water toys. When you are ready to wind down for the day, you will do some sightseeing, and take a soothing cruise through Destin Harbor, and Choctawhatchee Bay. These Emerald waters are home to dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays, and tons of other sea life.
- Half or Full Day Captained Crab Island Charter departing from Okaloosa Island, Florida
- Spend the day at Crab Island relaxing & playing around
- View marine life such as dolphins, rays, birds, & more
- Witness the breathtaking views as you travel through the water
- Perfect activity for all-ages
- Duration: 4 or 8 Hours.
- Captained Crab Island Charter
- Cooler full of ice
- Storage space
- Water mats & Water toys
What to Bring
- Weather-appropriate attire
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Swimsuit & Towel
- Children ages 6 & under are required to wear a life jacket. When booking, please let us know how many children 6 years old and under will be on the charter.
- There is a maximum capacity of 6 people, regardless of age or size.
- Children under 18 must have an adult in their group.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited.
- The boat is not handicap accessible.