How To Redeem
Fair Winds Sailing Destin Coupon
Purchase your Fair Winds Sailing Destin tickets through our partner, Tripshock!
Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Fair Winds Sailing Destin Coupon!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Destin. CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
Fair Winds Sailing Destin
Climb aboard an authentic sailing cutter for a memorable experience on this Private Sailing Tour in Destin, Florida. Cut through the clear water of the Destin Harbor and along the stunning Emerald Coast, spotting dolphins, sightseeing, and enjoying the warm salty breeze. An entertaining tour guide and sailing captain will teach you all about the area’s history as you explore. Put the wind in your sails and customize your private sailing tour today! Book now!
More Information on
Fair Winds Sailing Destin
Fair Winds Sailing Co. strives to create the most exciting and authentic sailing experience in Destin, Florida. It offers a chance to slow down and enjoy time with friends and family while taking in the natural beauty of the Emerald Coast.
Launched in spring 2018 by Captain Harbor Partin, his most fond memories from growing up were all his adventures on Selah, exploring the coast of Florida, and experiencing the thrill of going anywhere the wind can take you. He aimed to provide others with the opportunity to have that same thrill and experience the joy of sailing.
- 6 Passenger Private Sailing Adventure departing from the Destin Harbor
- Enjoy an authentic sailing experience on this cutter-rigged sailboat
- Sail & swim adventure includes snorkeling option
- Sightsee a wide variety of marine wildlife
- Great experience for everyone
- Duration: 2 Hrs.
- 6 Passenger Private Sailing Adventure
- Safety equipment
- Cooler with ice
- Bottled water
- Snorkel Gear
- Dry storage
What to Bring
- Weather-appropriate attire
- Shoes with non-marking soles
- Drinks & Snacks
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Swimsuit & Towels
- Children under seven must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation device while on board.
- The trip has a maximum capacity of 6 passengers, regardless of age or size.
- There is a 2-hour minimum for booking; additional hours are available.
- An adult must supervise children at all times.
- Activity is not handicap accessible.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited.
Fair Winds Sailing
Address & Contact Information
Destin, FL 32541
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Get $15.00 off per ticket at Destin Boardwalk Waverunner Rental with Travelin’ Coupons!
Save $15.00 per person at Destin Parasailing Adventure
Book your tickets now!
GROUPON offers up to 50% off things to do in Destin! See what deals they have for today!