If you are searching for fun, look no further than the Hydrojet dolphin cruise. Known as the world’s largest jet ski, the Hydrojet jumps waves while cruising along the mesmerizing emerald coast in search of dolphins and native wildlife. So join in on the fun and catch a thrilling cruise today on Destin’s one and only Hydrojet!
More Information on
The HydroJet was conceived and built by the late Mike Bonner and commissioned by RJ and HydroJet LLC, a commercial and pleasure boat builder. The boat is 100% Coast Guard approved and regularly inspected. The deckhands are all drug tested; they do this job because they like working on the water. Book your tour with Hydrojet Destin Coupons today.
- Cruise the beautiful emerald coast of Destin, Florida on The Hydrojet – The World’s Largest Jet Ski!
- Jump the waves & cruise across the water
- Encounter wild dolphins playing in their natural habitat
- If you like to go fast; this is your kind of tour
- Great for ages 5+
- Duration: 1 Hr.
- 60-minute ride on The Hydrojet – The World’s Largest Jet Ski
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate attire
- The boat requires a minimum of 15 paying passengers to depart.
- Children ages 5-12 must be at least 3’5″ to ride.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets are permitted.
- The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 25 passengers.
- It would be best to arrive at least one hour before departure.
- Glass items are not permitted on the ship.
- Not handicap accessible.