Get ready to soak up the sun and have fun at Crab Island! Depart from Baytowne Marina and cruise the Choctawhatchee Bay as you mosey onto the sunken island of fun, Crab Island. Enjoy time with friends and family on this fully enclosed luxury boat. Make a SPLASH at Crab Island or float around while listening to some of your favorite songs. You may even see some hermits and blue crabs that call this place their home. Do not miss your chance at a fun and relaxing day on the water. Book your tour today!
More Information on
Of course, we have our flawless white-sand beach and emerald green water. But this is more than a place to stay. This is a welcoming resort community with every activity and amenity imaginable—adventures in or on the water. Days spent outside, finding where the meandering path leads—restaurants serving fresh local-catch seafood and nightclubs for dancing the night away. The memories practically make themselves.
It’s almost always sunny here so we found lots of ways to play under sun-drenched skies. Bike around our beautiful coastal setting, go out on a fishing charter, try stand-up paddleboarding, spend your day out on the water, or lounging effortlessly beside it. The beach seems endless. And so do our adventures.
3 Hour Crab Island Tour from Baytowne
- 3 Hour Crab Island Tour departing from Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin, Florida
- Public cruise on Bentz Jet Stream boat
- View the beautiful emerald water, marine life, & coastal homes
- Ride aboard a fully enclosed vessel with air conditioning & heat
- Have fun on floats and paddleboards while listening to music
- Perfect trip for all ages
- Duration: 3 Hrs.
Sandestin (Destin) Fine Dining Dinner and Dancing Cruise
- Sandestin (Destin) Fine Dining Dinner and Dancing Cruise departing from Baytowne Marina
- The only fine dining yacht in Northwest Florida
- Cruise the beautiful Choctawhatchee Bay
- Top observation deck for stunning views
- , Live entertainment, and full bar
- Great option for the whole family
- Duration: 3 Hrs.
- To guarantee all persons receive their entrees within the first 1.5 hours of the cruise, appetizer sales will be stopped 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Both powered and standard wheelchairs are allowed on board. However, they will be restricted to the first deck only.
- Upscale casual dress code must include khaki’s, polo shirts, sundresses, skirts, a nice blouse, etc… No, jeans/cutoffs, and no flip-flop sandals!
- For groups of 20 or larger, please call the TripShock reservation line for a contracted booking.