Dolphin Meet N Greet Panama City Beach Coupons
How to Redeem Dolphin Meet N Greet Panama City Beach Coupons:
About Dolphin Meet N Greet Panama City Beach:
When traveling to Florida, the ideal thing to do is to meet a dolphin Program because it was created for all ages. You and your children can interact who is especially happy to meet you. You can enjoy meeting the dolphins even if swimming isn’t your thing in this poolside program. You will experience the dolphin’s playful nature, at Gulf World by Dolphin Discovery in Panama City Beach. Guest get to interact with them through behaviors and touches, and learn about this fascinating species!
More on Dolphin Meet N Greet Panama City Beach:
Dolphin Meet N Greet Panama City Beach Details:
- Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer.
- Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- Please arrive at least 30 min before your scheduled swim time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- Participants must be at least 4 years old to participate alone.
- Participants 1- 3 years old must be accompanied by a paying program participant one on one ages 18+.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- At Dolphin Discovery Panama City we have groups of up to 10 people.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Admission to the park is included with your program.
- Friends and family are welcome to observe but must pay the admission price (adults ages 12+ $29USD +tax, children ages 5-11 $19USD +tax)
Dolphin Meet N Greet Panama City Beach Recommendations:
- It is very important to arrive to the park 60 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim. If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Please consider 3-4 hours to enjoy the park and the activities.
- Only 2 Observers are allowed per swimmer. Observer areas are not shaded.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc. Please leave valuables at home, limited lockers are available.
Address & Contact Information:
15412 Front Beach Rd
Panama City Beach, FL 32413