About FunPCB Dolphin Tours
Looking for a heart-racing, adrenaline-pumping activity in Panama City Beach? Want to get your kids out on the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico and experience the salt spray and balmy Florida air blowing through your hair? Are you curious about what it’s like to get up close to our naturally gregarious bottlenose dolphin population?
Open the throttle and enjoy the exhilarating thrill of one of our powerful 2-seater Jet Skis skimming across the open water of the Gulf of Mexico toward the crystal clear waters off Shell Island. Slow down and savor the breathtaking beauty of Shell Island and the underwater marine life of St. Andrews Bay. Experience the adventure of swimming with one of the world’s largest concentrations of wild bottlenose dolphins.
More Information on FunPCB Dolphin Tours
Renting Jet Skis is a family-friendly experience. Our life vests fit riders as young as 5 up to larger adults. You don’t have to race across the waves or be a daredevil to have a good time. There are plenty of exciting experiences awaiting you on our dolphin tour.
- 2 hours of waverunner riding
- Dolphin encounters which includes swimming with the dolphins
- Fabulous shelling opportunities
- 20+ miles of coastal touring around remote beaches on the beautiful Shell Island and St. Andrews Bay
- Photo & 360 Video Packages available at check out
- Great activity for the entire family
Two Offered Tours
- Small Group Dolphin & Snorkel Tour- 2 hours
- Dolphin Tour on Waverunners- 2 hours
Be sure to take advantage of our group photo package. We will have photographers getting group shots on the dock, action shots on the water and action shots and both group and action shots at shell island. Your tour guide will take you to all the photographer locations throughout the tour.
- Customer must be 18 to book and drive, otherwise, parent will need to be present to sign a liability waiver for them to participate.
- Weight limit per waverunner must not exceed 400 pounds.
- Only 6 passengers (maximum) allowed on each boat.
- Snorkeling will not be available on temperature below 60 degrees.
- Activity is not handicap accessible.
- Service animals are not permitted.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!