How To Redeem Madame
Tussauds Las Vegas Coupons
Tussauds Las Vegas
Millions and millions of people have flocked through the doors of Madame Tussauds since they first opened over 200 years ago and it remains just as popular as it ever was. There are many reasons for this enduring success, but at the heart of it all is good, old-fashioned curiosity. Madame Tussauds is a one-of-a-kind special events venue in which more than 100 of the world’s hottest celebrities, athletes, legends, and superheroes. So who do you want to meet?
More Information on Madame
Tussauds Las Vegas
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas on the Las Vegas Strip is at The Venetian in the Grand Canal Shoppes. Look for us under the bell tower, just across the Strip from The Mirage and above Sephora. Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is open at 10am every day!
What is inside?
- Viva Las Vegas: Meet the Legends of Las Vegas! Enter the room that pays homage to the personalities and acts that have shaped the dynamic history of Las Vegas.
- Music Icons: Perform with the stars! Music legends from yesterday and today can be found in this vibrant space.
- The Hangover Experience: Join the “Wolf Pack” from The Hangover in Vegas with your friends! Relive this instant classic Vegas film in The Hangover Experience at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas.
- Marvel Superheros: Meet the Hulk, Spiderman and other Marvel legends as you prepare to attend Tony Stark’s ill-fated press conference. Then, save Las Vegas from Dr. Doom’s evil plans in the Marvel Super Heroes 4D theatrical adventure! Our modern 4D theater incorporates 3D film technology with thrilling special effects including wind, water and even scents.
- TV Stars: Meet the celebrities and star in the TV shows that made small screen history!
- Sports: Feel the adrenaline rush! Enter the Sports Zone where winning is everything! With something for every sports fan, see the icons that have shaped the sports world.Are you ready to size up against your favorite sports stars?
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!