M&M’s World Las Vegas
If you’re coming in from the Strip, you’ll see M&M’s World Las Vegas’ charming front window display. Once you step inside this M&M’s wonderland, you’ll instantly feel the energy with the bright colors, upbeat music and playful M&M’s memorabilia. On the main floor, choose from a variety of charms, mugs, personalized key chains and just about every souvenir imaginable. There’s also a kiosk where you can customize your own ID tag.
More Information on
M&M’s World Las Vegas
The rainbow wall on the second floor of M&M’s World Las Vegas features 22 different M&M’s colors like teal, hot pink, lime green, gray and purple — what a treat! A few steps away, browse through a selection of candy dispensers and T-shirts. These tees poke fun with catchy logos like “You Wanna Piece of Me?” and “Candy of the Opera.”
But the fun doesn’t stop here. Located on the third floor, the first-ever “My M&M’s” allows you to personalize the candies with your own custom message. You can write anything from your name to a special date or any other message that fits two lines (eight characters per line). It’s fun, easy, and only takes a couple of minutes. You can finally say this piece of chocolate has your name written all over it.
- The Traveler: Luggage, tote bags and beachwear
- The Cook: Cookie cutters, aprons, measuring cups, spatulas, utensils, glassware and dishes
- The Girly-girl: Lip gloss, tank tops, knee-high socks and a wide selection of the popular and sassy Green M&M
- The Sports Fanatic: Soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, indoor basketballs and golf club covers
- The Gambler: Roulette candy dishes, slot machine dispensers and dice
- The Workaholic: Paper clips, pens, laptop covers, business card holders, tape dispensers, notepads and even a Rolodex
- Stepping into M&M’s World is like waking up in chocolate heaven — four floors of chocolate heaven, that is.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!