How To Redeem The
Hunger Games Exhibition Coupons
The Hunger Games Exhibition is featured on the Las Vegas Go City Pass. There are two pass options that will help you save a lot in Las Vegas! 😘
The All-Inclusive Pass includes anything you would want to do in Las Vegas over a short period of time and is great if you are just coming into town for 2 to 3 days!
The Explorer Pass lets you choose a certain number of attractions to visit, and you have 60 days to use it! It’s great for locals! ❤
Hunger Games Exhibition
Experience the dystopian world of Panem for yourself at the magnificent MGM Grand Las Vegas. The Hunger Games: The Exhibition is the latest and most exciting immersive experience to be based on a blockbuster movie franchise.
More Information on The
Hunger Games Exhibition
This tantalizing exhibition offers a behind-the-scenes exploration into the extensive work that went into making the four movies such a success. You’ll get to see original props displayed throughout – such as the Mockingjay pin and the bow and arrows used by Jennifer Lawrence in her role as Katniss.
What’s more, you can explore masterfully recreated sets that give the feeling of stepping right into the movies. Explore District 13, President Snow’s office, the Tribute Train and more iconic sets from The Hunger Games. You’ll also get to see iconic costumes from the film franchise like Katniss’ Mockingjay armor and pin, the Girl on Fire dress, the Mockingjay gown, and much more. And the fun doesn’t end there – delve into a fascinating stuntman exhibit and even create your own rebellion propaganda commercial with your party. A must-visit attraction for film buffs.
Good To Know
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Admission to The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- Props, costumes, and recreated sets to explore
- Interactive and immersive exhibits
- Commemorative ticket available for $3 to pass holders, subject to availability
- Beetee’s Archery Training – a first-of-its-kind archery experience set against a World Record holding 60-foot wide interactive screen where you can sharpen your marksman skills.
- Capitol TV Trivia – a motion tracking trivia experience with a visual twist.
- Mockingjay Echo – join the call of your fellow Mockingjays by singing tones and listening as it echoes through the forest.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!