How To Redeem Lake
Las Vegas Flyboard Coupons
Las Vegas Flyboard
Experience the ultimate thrill of freedom by flying on water pressure! This exciting activity is for everyone!! Whether you’re young or old, it’s easy to learn. After a short introduction and a few basic instructions, you’ll be flying like Super Man in no time!! Since we introduced the “Flyboard” in 2012, we have taught over 5000 people. We’ve come to Las Vegas now so – it’s YOUR turn to fly!!
More Information on Lake
Las Vegas Flyboard
The Flyboard allows users to fly in the air above the water, through water propulsion. The Flyboard is attached to a Jet Ski with a 55-foot hose. The power of the Jet Ski is used to propel water through the hose, and the user is able to control the navigation with heel/toe pressure! Your Flyboard Experience will last for 25 minutes. The first ten minutes is for one-on-one instruction from one of our experienced instructors, followed by 15 minutes of water time!
When You Arrive
- Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
- After parking, you can walk through the Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Cafe Du Lac (French), Luna Rosa (Italian), The Pub, Mimi and Coco
- Bistro (French), One5 Lakeside (American), and Seasons Grocery (Deli)!
- When you are finished strolling, head toward the marina and you will find our office!
- Now that you are ready to start your experience, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 15-30 minutes of wait time.
- We suggest leaving large bags, purses, towels in the car as we do not allow them on the dock. We do rent lockers for small items such as phones and wallets.
Good To Know
- Life jackets and a helmet are required for every flyer. (Provided)
- You must be at least 90 pounds, and have a liability waiver filled out by your parent/guardian to participate in flyboarding.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a legal guardian present during the flight. The minor’s Legal guardian must also sign the liability release waiver.
- Note: All flights are subject to a 24 hour non-negotiable cancellation fee. Any flights cancelled or scheduled beyond 24 hours before the flight will not be refunded! Severe weather cancellations will be rescheduled at the next available opening.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!