About Lake Las Vegas
Our wakeboard System 2.0 makes learning to wakeboard easy and playful. The upwards pull enables effortless starts and has proven to provide a steep learning curve to beginners. With its continuous ride and strong tension it also allows advanced riders to progress water tricks or improve their rail-riding skills rapidly.
More Information on Lake Las Vegas
When You Arrive
- Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
- After parking, you can walk through the Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Cafe Du Lac (French), Luna Rosa (Italian), The Pub, Mimi and Coco Bistro (French), One5 Lakeside (American), and Seasons Grocery (Deli)!
- When you are finished strolling, head toward the marina and you will find our office!
- Now that you are ready to start your experience, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 15-30 minutes of wait time.
- We do rent lockers. (Card Payment Only)
- Life jackets and a helmet are required for every flyer. (Provided)
- You must be at least 90 pounds, and have a liability waiver filled out by your parent/guardian to participate in flyboarding.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Get 20% off any game at Escapology Las Vegas! It’s the real-life escape game. Do you have what it takes to Escape?
Get $8.00 off your Dream Racing Driving Experience Las Vegas! Yes! Get ready for drive of a lifetime in your dream race car at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
GROUPON offers things to do in Las Vegas for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!