About Death Valley
Pink Jeep Tour
Join a knowledgeable guide and make your way to Death Valley, also known as the middle of nowhere! Visit the Badwater Basin, the lowest spot in America, and explore Furnace Creek, Dante’s View, and the many other unbelievable sites of Death Valley. Ride in comfort in a custom-built, all-terrain, 4×4 Tour Trekker that features plush seating and extra-large viewing windows, and enjoy a tasty box lunch during the trip!
More Information on Death Valley
Pink Jeep Tour
Your guide will bring Death Valley to life while showing you the most spectacular highlights of the largest national park in the contiguous United States. You’ll explore many of the most famous landmarks from a cutting-edge Tour Trekker vehicle, including Dante’s View, Devils Golf Course, Badwater, and Furnace Creek. This custom built vehicle is equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extra-large viewing windows, and a flat screen DVD player for the ultimate in touring style. The incredible memories you take home from this tour will last a lifetime. Lunch provided.
Good To Know
- Tour duration: 9 hours.
- The minimum age is 3 years old.
- Hotel pick-up is available at customer request.
- You will receive a free box lunch during the trip.
- Guests are responsible for getting themselves in and out of our vehicle.
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult.
- Picture stops where you will get out of the vehicle/short walks on uneven terrain.
- To maintain social distancing at Pink Jeep, the number of riders will be limited and parties separated in vehicles.
- All guests must wear a mask while participating.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Get 20% off any game at Escapology Las Vegas! It’s the real-life escape game. Do you have what it takes to Escape?
Get $8.00 off your Dream Racing Driving Experience Las Vegas! Yes! Get ready for drive of a lifetime in your dream race car at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
GROUPON offers things to do in Las Vegas for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!